Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    That boy MR sure can dance.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Okay, let's go with this new revelation... Jr's emails are definite EVIDENCE (according to you) that Trump colluded with the Russians to manipulate the election. Now you're saying this isn't criminal. The question here is.............. so, now what? No crime has been committed? If collusion isn't the crime, what hell is?
    Could be conspiracy, fraud, tax evasion..... it would really depend on what mueller can prove and what deals were made.
    You know what is funny about that video? If you play it again it does not change. Exactly like my point on collision not necessarily being illegal. I notice you still haven't earned that quarter
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Could be conspiracy, fraud, tax evasion..... it would really depend on what mueller can prove and what deals were made.

You know what is funny about that video? If you play it again it does not change. Exactly like my point on collision not necessarily being illegal. I notice you still haven't earned that quarter
    collisions are usual accidental
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Well someone's gonna hafta pay when it's said and done
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    Well someone's gonna hafta pay when it's said and done
    Calling out spelling on the forum is a dumb thing, but when someone is trying to make a 'serious' point, they should 'check it'. Otherwise, it becomes a moot point. Why, you ask? Because people are not going to listen to people that don't preview their 'oh so important posts'. Sap is losing. Just an observation.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post

Yeah, sure it hasn't. I can sense the disappointment in you, now that you realize Trump didn't actually commit the crime you thought was collusion. Now you're reduced to a bunch of "could be's". Now you just go on with your incessant desire to be right about that.

IMO the whole thing is a fishing expedition.
    If anything comes of Mueller's investigation it will not be evidence of collusion, but something they found while fishing.
    That is the entire purpose of this farce.

That taxpayers are being ripped off to pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    IMO the whole thing is a fishing expedition.
    If anything comes of Mueller's investigation it will not be evidence of collusion, but something they found while fishing.
    That is the entire purpose of this farce.

That taxpayers are being ripped off to pay for.
    I'm trying to remember where I heard it, but someone said they are reduced to trying to catch someone in a lie in their testimony.

I'm trying to remember where I heard it, but someone said they are reduced to trying to catch someone in a lie in their testimony.
    It was in a thread posted a couple weeks ago, wasn't it? Right around the time the Mueller GJ was reported?
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    It was in a thread posted a couple weeks ago, wasn't it? Right around the time the Mueller GJ was reported?
    Could be. I really don't remember.

Members who have read this thread: 61