Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 159

Thread: FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

  1. #11
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,092
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    It's been a month..
    Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

    Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

    Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?
    Just keeping the narrative going.

  3. #13
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,089
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

    Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?
    I don't remember seeing reports of a search warrant weeks ago. Can you link to a story from then?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I don't remember seeing reports of a search warrant weeks ago. Can you link to a story from then?
    Jezuz Effin... Lazy ####ers!

    https://www.google.com/

  5. #15
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,092
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I don't remember seeing reports of a search warrant weeks ago. Can you link to a story from then?
    No because I don't have the time or interest to engage in that project. I did make a half hearted attempt to find the original stories, but the googler is taken over with "news" stories of it today.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #16
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    4,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    warrant = probable cause they will find evidence of a crime
    Scandal du jour.......
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  7. #17
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    117,092
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Just keeping the narrative going.
    But why? They have the North Korea story to gnaw on, why dredge up a two week old story about Manafort?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #18
    Bird Dog Bird Dog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay
    Posts
    4,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post

    I swear Trump is going to get us nuked
    Obama didn't put a stop to it when he could. His wimpy ass is what got us here in the first place and you want to blame Trump
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....


    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    But why? They have the North Korea story to gnaw on, why dredge up a two week old story about Manafort?
    To keep negative attention on Trump.

    NORK talk won't give them the spin they want... They're still out to create an impeachment scenario from the Russia story.

    It's the dogs favorite bone right now.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Obama didn't put a stop to it when he could. His wimpy ass is what got us here in the first place and you want to blame Trump
    Send Sappy to talk to Kim.

Members who have read this thread: 61

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |