Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    that would be contained in the warrant. In the USA an officer of the court has to attest to the facts and accusations in the warrant. Keep spinning
    Having had a warrant served on my residence, COPS Make the crap up to fit their version to fulfill their own objectives that aren't necessarily aligned with a crime. The officer of the court only signs based on what's "facts" are presented.
    President Trump, the most qualified POTUS in the last 8 and a half years!

Can you link to a story from then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Jezuz Effin... Lazy ####ers!

https://www.google.com/
    Speaking of lazy.....

Googling "Manafort search" links pages upon pages of links from the past few hours. Nothing from weeks or months ago.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Jezuz Effin... Lazy ####ers!
    I did and I didn't see ANY.
    https://www.google.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    No because I don't have the time or interest to engage in that project. I did make a half hearted attempt to find the original stories, but the googler is taken over with "news" stories of it today.
    or maybe you are just misremembering it. I do remember reading about a subpoena for manaforts documents a couple weeks back, but not a warrant to search his home.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

or maybe you are just misremembering it. I do remember reading about a subpoena for manaforts documents a couple weeks back, but not a warrant to search his home.
    Wasn't that when the hit one of the firms Manafort is associated with?

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?
    Are you sure you aren't remembering the warrant being issued? This is the first i've heard of it and I doubt it would be being re-reported everywhere today if it was weeks ago.

Can you provide some links?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    I was beginning to wonder if you retired that MPD.

* Just a suggestion... Trot them ALL out in a long string one after the other to reinforce your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Obama didn't put a stop to it when he could. His wimpy ass is what got us here in the first place and you want to blame Trump
    Enough Blame to go all they way back to Clinton first term. We have a president (finally) willing to put the 3rd world nation in it's place. Way overdue by at least 20 years.
    President Trump, the most qualified POTUS in the last 8 and a half years!

Aww... I see ya tried but Ken snuck a post in between.

Better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by somdwatch View Post
    Enough Blame to go all they way back to Clinton first term. We have a president (finally) willing to put the 3rd world nation in it's place. Way overdue by at least 20 years.
    Actually enough blame to go all around back to the Korean war.

I was beginning to wonder if you retired that MPD.

* Just a suggestion... Trot them ALL out in a long string one after the other to reinforce your posts!
    I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.

Back to the topic, perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened. Since everyone else is lazy and all.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Members who have read this thread: 61