Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 159

Thread: FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

  1. #31
    [QUOTE=Chris0nllyn;5796883]I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

    Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.


    Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.

  2. #32
    It is probably all related to Manafort's own apparently extensive and long-term personal dealings with various Russians; having nothing to do with the Trump campaign itself.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    It is probably all related to Manafort's own apparently extensive and long-term personal dealings with various Russians; having nothing to do with the Trump campaign itself.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.
    You and that irony thing....I swear.
    "Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it." - J. Stalin

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Since everyone else is lazy and all.
    Not everyone.... Just you Demonrats.

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Not everyone.... Just you Demonrats.
    See what i mean?

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

    Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.


    Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.
    You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

    I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up!

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Not everyone.... Just you Demonrats.
    Perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

  9. #39
    no more. Homesick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Un - United States of America
    Posts
    4,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    You aren't worth real discussion.:
    Serious. No matter how many times democrats are proven wrong they deny it. Why do people even waste their precious time.
    Last edited by Homesick; 08-09-2017 at 01:30 PM.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

    I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up!
    Perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Members who have read this thread: 61

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |