Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

[QUOTE=Chris0nllyn;5796883]I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.

Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.

It is probably all related to Manafort's own apparently extensive and long-term personal dealings with various Russians; having nothing to do with the Trump campaign itself.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    It is probably all related to Manafort's own apparently extensive and long-term personal dealings with various Russians; having nothing to do with the Trump campaign itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.
    You and that irony thing....I swear.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Since everyone else is lazy and all.
    Not everyone.... Just you Demonrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    See what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    I get that it's difficult for you to believe that people may have differing opinions than you, but that doesn't equate to having a MPD.

Vrai should be able to easily debunk this for you, but then again, you'd lose a talking point, and I don't think you have enough to spare.

Don't even bother with that idiot. All he does is come in at the end of the conversation and cheer on however side he supports with an insult to the other side. I have never seen him or her post anything that involved more thought than that.
    You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up!

Perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

You aren't worth real discussion.:
    Serious. No matter how many times democrats are proven wrong they deny it. Why do people even waste their precious time.
    Last edited by Homesick; 08-09-2017 at 01:30 PM.

You aren't worth real discussion... You're a ####ing democrat. AKA, worthless flotsam.

I do, however, like plucking nerves on you trolls and getting you all stirred up!
    Perhaps you could point to a story that came out weeks ago when this happened.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Members who have read this thread: 61