FBI Conducted predawn raid of Manaforts home

Sapidus

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-paul-manafort-home-raid-russia-probe-2017-8

"FBI agents recently raided the residence of Paul Manafort, and he has turned over hundreds of pages of documents to congressional investigators as probes ramp up into President Donald Trump's campaign and Russia's role in the 2016 election.

"FBI agents executed a search warrant at one of Mr. Manafort's residences. Mr. Manafort has consistently cooperated with law enforcement and other serious inquiries and did so on this occasion as well," said Jason Maloni, a spokesman for the former Trump campaign chairman".

I love when he spokespeople add that last part in like their clients had a choice in the matter.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This happened last month (and was reported by all the usual suspects), why is it "breaking news"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It did happen last month but i haven't seen reports of it until today.

Where did you see them?

WashPo and CNN, and it was trending on FB with links to numerous sources. They also talked about it on The Five.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
warrant = probable cause they will find evidence of a crime

It's been a month.. where's that crime at again??

A warrant would usually mean that.. but since this entire investigation is based on a rumor, nothing more than somebody making a snide remark, I doubt a warrant means anything.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Are you really that desperate to avoid the topic at hand?

I swear Trump is going to get us nuked and you re going to be screaming about "her emails"

With the likes of people like you probably sharing secrets with the Norks to aid in making Trump look bad.. it won't be Trump getting us Nuked.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody JUST like you hasn't sent the NORKS tactical plans, and strategic weaknesses.. because if it takes 50,000 dead Americans to make Trump look bad, it's worth it.

Midnightrider

It's been a month.. where's that crime at again??

A warrant would usually mean that.. but since this entire investigation is based on a rumor, nothing more than somebody making a snide remark, I doubt a warrant means anything.

that would be contained in the warrant. In the USA an officer of the court has to attest to the facts and accusations in the warrant. Keep spinning

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's been a month..

Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

Why are they all beating that horse today, with no new information?

Wishbone

Two weeks. And it was covered extensively enough that I saw it in numerous places. The question is: why is it being dredged up today? Do a search for Paul Manafort and all the usual suspects have a dateline of today for their "breaking news" that happened last month and was already reported.

Just keeping the narrative going.

Midnightrider

I don't remember seeing reports of a search warrant weeks ago. Can you link to a story from then?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't remember seeing reports of a search warrant weeks ago. Can you link to a story from then?

No because I don't have the time or interest to engage in that project. I did make a half hearted attempt to find the original stories, but the googler is taken over with "news" stories of it today.

Wishbone

But why? They have the North Korea story to gnaw on, why dredge up a two week old story about Manafort?

To keep negative attention on Trump.

NORK talk won't give them the spin they want... They're still out to create an impeachment scenario from the Russia story.

It's the dogs favorite bone right now.