Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SecDef Mattis To Kim Jong Un: F*** With Me And I Will Kill You

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terbear1225 View Post
    One lunatic does not earn and maintain that much power without a crowd of fellow lunatics keeping them in power.
    The North Koreans don't really have a choice. And Un didn't earn that power - he inherited it when his Dad died, who inherited it from his dad. That's the way their government works over there.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The problem may just be as simple as cowardice.
    The NKs aren't necessarily cowards - they have generations of indoctrination going on. This is the way it's always been, and their environment is controlled to the point that very few of them realize it's not this way all over the world. They don't have access to media or news outside of what they are fed by Big Brother.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    The NKs aren't necessarily cowards - they have generations of indoctrination going on. This is the way it's always been, and their environment is controlled to the point that very few of them realize it's not this way all over the world. They don't have access to media or news outside of what they are fed by Big Brother.
    When that regime does die, the social scientists are going to need a long time to decrypt it. .
    "I aim to misbehave."

Would THIS face lie? Dupontster's Avatar
    I say someone needs to go over there and pull his little panties down and spank his little North Korean ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Merry Christmas dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupontster View Post
    I say someone needs to go over there and pull his little panties down and spank his little North Korean ass.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    There's some leftwing nutjob on Fox right this very second saying that Trump's statement came as a surprise to Gen Mattis and he is flustered as to how to respond. I'm guessing he was secluded in the green room when Mad Dog released his statement.

I love it when that happens.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupontster View Post
    Really didn't need to start the day with that thought.

Members who have read this thread: 59