Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SecDef Mattis To Kim Jong Un: F*** With Me And I Will Kill You

SecDef Mattis To Kim Jong Un: F*** With Me And I Will Kill You

Quote Originally Posted by Secretary of Defense James Mattis
    “The United States and our allies have the demonstrated capabilities and unquestionable commitment to defend ourselves from an attack. Kim Jong Un should take heed of the United Nations Security Council’s unified voice, and statements from governments the world over, who agree the DPRK poses a threat to global security and stability. The DPRK must choose to stop isolating itself and stand down its pursuit of nuclear weapons. The DPRK should cease any consideration of actions that would lead to the end of its regime and the destruction of its people.

“President Trump was informed of the growing threat last December and on taking office his first orders to me emphasized the readiness of our ballistic missile defense and nuclear deterrent forces. While our State Department is making every effort to resolve this global threat through diplomatic means, it must be noted that the combined allied militaries now possess the most precise, rehearsed and robust defensive and offensive capabilities on Earth. The DPRK regime’s actions will continue to be grossly overmatched by ours and would lose any arms race or conflict it initiates.”
    "...and the destruction of its people." How close to you have to get to saying, "ask the people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki what they think we'd do."?
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Go maddog, turn the place into melted glass
    Last edited by h3mech; 08-09-2017 at 02:55 PM.
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

Get ready... I'm sure the former Muslim in Chief will be interjecting himself into this shortly.

who cares what he has to say anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Get ready... I'm sure the former Muslim in Chief will be interjecting himself into this shortly.
    "IYAOYAS" and a Proud Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by h3mech View Post
    who cares what he has to say anyway!
    Really. I hope he runs over there thinking it will save them and soon after his arrival the place is blown sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post

Really. I hope he runs over there thinking it will save them and soon after his arrival the place is blown sky high.
    It would be more fitting if the kept him.

I think the prisoners there would welcome an attack. They're half dead already.

I just like the directness. We are not the world's police. In fact, there is no world's police. We are the FUSofA, and we will play nice with you as long as we can, but we do have a patience limit. Kim, you done stepped on our last nerve.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

"I have a special set of skills........"
    "I aim to misbehave."

Keep poking the grizzly...In the words of Toby Keith..."Will put a boot up your ass...its the American way"!!!

Members who have read this thread: 59