Solar eclipse

tastycake

I'm probably too late on this question but does anyone know of anywhere locally that sells approved solar eclipse glasses? I saw some on Amazon for $44 but heard they could be bought for about $1 elsewhere. I found that site but they are all sold out.

DEEKAYPEE8569

inkah

I'm probably too late on this question but does anyone know of anywhere locally that sells approved solar eclipse glasses? I saw some on Amazon for $44 but heard they could be bought for about $1 elsewhere. I found that site but they are all sold out.

$44 eh? I have a spare you can have for $40 :D

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Being a smart arse here. I guess it's not safe to wear my 3D movie glasses. :sarcasm:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xray_specs.jpg

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Would be pretty neat to see if the weather is good. I may just catch a flight or drive up (about seven hours) to Charleston if it looks promising.

black dog

Free America
think that's dark enough? people are using #13 & #14

Thanks my friend, I'll drag out that old school Gold lens Jackson.
I already have hairy palms, I don't need to be blind also.

For those looking for excellent Safety Glasses, Three Mules Welding Supply can hook you up.

tastycake

I found some finally at the Walmart in King George - the Walmart in LaPlata was sold out and the one in Lexington Park hadn't gotten their shipment in yet, they said it would probably arrive after the eclipse!