Proud To Be An American...

flowerchild

Hairy Harry
If I had any questions about my decision to vote to re-elect George W. Bush as my President, they were answered last night. Not only did he speak with conviction from the heart, his opponent iced the cake with his weak midnight response...unprecedented disrespect by a candidate on the night of his opponent's acceptance...

If anyone who supports John Kerry can take an honest look at what happened last night, they should be embarrassed by their representative. He should have learned a vital lesson by now...those who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones!

Go on George, we could not be more proud of your performance last night, not to mention your leadership over the last four years....we look FORWARD to four more!!!!!!!!

sunflower

Loving My Life...
flowerchild said:
If I had any questions about my decision to vote to re-elect George W. Bush as my President, they were answered last night. Not only did he speak with conviction from the heart, his opponent iced the cake with his weak midnight response...unprecedented disrespect by a candidate on the night of his opponent's acceptance...

If anyone who supports John Kerry can take an honest look at what happened last night, they should be embarrassed by their representative. He should have learned a vital lesson by now...those who live in glass houses should NOT throw stones!

Go on George, we could not be more proud of your performance last night, not to mention your leadership over the last four years....we look FORWARD to four more!!!!!!!!
:patriot: :patriot: :yeahthat: