Whoops - Male prostitute, 26, dies of meth overdose @ home of high-profile Democrat donor

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Male prostitute, 26, dies of meth overdose at Hollywood home of high-profile Democrat donor

• Gemmel Moore, 26, was found dead in West Hollywood, CA on July 27
  • Moore died at the home of Ed Buck, a high-profile Democratic donor
  • LA Coroner's Office said he died of an accidental overdose of methamphetamine
  • Family believes that Moore's demise was more sinister that revealed
  • Moore's mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs
  • Ed Buck is not a suspect in Moore's death or any other police investigation

ed buck.jpg

The incident occurred on July 27 around 7.22pm at the West Hollywood home of Ed Buck, a high-profile political activist and wealthy contributor to the California and Los Angeles County Democratic Party.

The Los Angeles County Coroner declared Gemmel Moore's death an 'accident,' due to a 'methamphetamine' overdose, the WeHo Times publication reported.

But Moore's family believes that foul play was involved in the hours between Gemmel's arrival at Buck's home and his fatal overdose.

During a phone interview with the WeHo Times last week, Gemmel Moore's mother, LaTisha Nixon, said that her son had been involved with sex-work for the past few years.

'I called one of my son’s friends and was like, "who the hell is Edward Buck?'" Nixon said, speaking from her home in Spring Texas. 'And my son’s friend was like, "oh my God, that’s that white guy, that wealthy white politician guy… he was like "oh my God…’”

:shrug:

I guess He Liked them Young and Black

Hijinx

Funniest part of this story.
Moore's mother believes that Buck liked watching black men do drugs

Yeah : and poking them in the exhaust pipe while they did them.