Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McMasters

McMasters

so whats the deal .....

I'm reading from some Circles he is actually being influenced by or taking money from Soros and an Obama Admin Holder over

Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    so whats the deal .....

I'm reading from some Circles he is actually being influenced by or taking money from Soros and an Obama Admin Holder over

Trump sure can pick 'em
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

If theres one legitimate thing to bash Trump, it's that the house cleaning didn't get rid of all the Obama roaches.

Way past time to detonate a can of raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    If theres one legitimate thing to bash Trump, it's that the house cleaning didn't get rid of all the Obama roaches.

Way past time to detonate a can of raid.
    hey dummy, McMasters is trumps appointment, not obamas.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    hey dummy, McMasters is trumps appointment, not obamas.
    Hey Retard! No ####!

The problem of Obamites is still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Hey Retard! No ####!

The problem of Obamites is still there.
    Bwhahahaha
    Even when it's trumps fault it's obamas fault.

Blog Entries
    Trump sure can pick 'em
    I don't think he realized how deeply the progs have infiltrated our government, at all levels. Trump also came into office ASSuming that even the Left had our country's best interests at heart. I don't think he realized that yes, there is an enormous faction that is trying to destroy us from within. If you recall, in the beginning he had no qualms about working with Democrats and having progressives around to bounce ideas off of. He stated numerous times that he felt both sides could come together and do what's best for the country. If you also recall, he was widely lambasted by the Right because they didn't think he was conservative enough, and he was and is widely criticized by the Republicans because he isn't one of their gang.

I imagine it was quite a surprise to him when he realized that Democrats are Democrats first, power mongers second, and American is somewhere further down on the list, if it's there at all. Not sure what Republicans are first, unless you count "####ing idiots".

If Trump does nothing more with his presidency than bust up the two-party system and blow up both the Dem and Rep parties, I will consider him the best president in history.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Yeah, this really puzzles me too...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I don't think he realized how deeply the progs have infiltrated our government, at all levels. Trump also came into office ASSuming that even the Left had our country's best interests at heart. I don't think he realized that yes, there is an enormous faction that is trying to destroy us from within. If you recall, in the beginning he had no qualms about working with Democrats and having progressives around to bounce ideas off of. He stated numerous times that he felt both sides could come together and do what's best for the country. If you also recall, he was widely lambasted by the Right because they didn't think he was conservative enough, and he was and is widely criticized by the Republicans because he isn't one of their gang.

I imagine it was quite a surprise to him when he realized that Democrats are Democrats first, power mongers second, and American is somewhere further down on the list, if it's there at all. Not sure what Republicans are first, unless you count "####ing idiots".

If Trump does nothing more with his presidency than bust up the two-party system and blow up both the Dem and Rep parties, I will consider him the best president in history.
    And Line the Interstate System with the Crucified bodies of the Left!

Name:  appian_way.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  39.2 KB

Bwhahahaha
    Even when it's trumps fault it's obamas fault.
    WTF said it was Obamas fault Window-Licker?

Members who have read this thread: 31