Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: WTF happened on The Five???

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    It is.
    My first attendance was pretty intimidating. I wasn't warned that there'd be an initiation ceremony.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Perino
    Gutfeld
    Watters
    I'll give Guilfoyle some

You're not really much of a conservative anyway, so it's all relative.
    Kimberly is the resident air-head on The Five.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Disagree. I do agree with the cleavage thing, and she thinks she is all that, but she knows her stuff. She is an attorney, prosecutor, and was married to the mayor of San Fran at some point. She is smart, but I do hate the way she kicks her leg under the table. I always look at that behavior as someone who is not sure of themselves. JMO.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

You've apparently never seen her on other appearances where she gets to show her legal expertise. She may not be savvy on all issues, but she does know the law.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

I really hate watching the show because of her. Not because I think she's an airhead, but because she interrupts everyone. She's always making snarky comments while someone else is talking. I'd watch Bolling's face when it was his turn and she'd try to get in there and he's just annoyingly eye over at her and keep talking.

BUT................. she is a very intelligent person. When O'Reilly had her on for her legal expertise she showed she did know the law, and I appreciated her angle on things.... oh, and her cleavage.

Blog Entries
    I really hate watching the show because of her. Not because I think she's an airhead, but because she interrupts everyone.
    You only see it because you're focused on her. An objective analysis would show that Jesse Watters interrupts roughly twice as much as KG.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You only see it because you're focused on her. An objective analysis would show that Jesse Watters interrupts roughly twice as much as KG.
    For this moment.... yes. We can talk about Watters too. Hes an arrogant loud mouth. He may be pretty talented at running his mouth on his street interviews, but he's pretty empty on the issues. KG's been on the show a lot longer, so my memories of her are stronger. She annoys me to no end. I kept telling my wife that I'd enjoy that show by a factor 1000 if they'd just get her off that show.

For this moment.... yes. We can talk about Watters too. Hes an arrogant loud mouth. He may be pretty talented at running his mouth on his street interviews, but he's pretty empty on the issues.
    And I don't like him on the show. He's fun to watch for man in the street stuff - and his "I'm Watters and this is my world" shtick is *funny* because most people he talks to have no idea that THAT is his thing.

But I find his views on things fairly pedestrian and sometimes just - bland. Like he boned up on talking points without thinking them through.

Now - I've always like Gutfeld. From time to time he puts out a view I don't at all agree with, but I think he's hysterically funny, and there's no doubt he's smart.
    I missed him greatly after he left RedEye - and well - it really didn't last LONG without him at the helm.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    But I find his views on things fairly pedestrian and sometimes just - bland.
    Jesse is a right wing Eleanor Clift. I don't find him particularly intelligent or insightful.

I love Gutfeld - he is not only hilarious, he is frequently spot on (when he's not being a vapid douche nozzle).
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I realized watching JW speak last night that he doesn't answer the questions asked. He diverts and re-directs, always leading his response path back to Trump bashing and loathing!

Sorry, he's not a productive or insightful part of the group...IMO
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Members who have read this thread: 93