Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF happened on The Five???

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Good grief, people. When Juan is out, they bring in another Lefty to take his seat and give the libprog take on things. Normally it's a black male, but apparently Richard whatshisname wasn't available, so they parked Marie in Juan's seat.

The Five is still 4:1 conservative. Relax.
    As another poster stated, I understand having an opposing opinion on the show ("fair and balanced"), but Juan and Richard "whatshisname" are a waste of time, IMO!
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm View Post
    As another poster stated, I understand having an opposing opinion on the show ("fair and balanced"), but Juan and Richard "whatshisname" are a waste of time, IMO!
    But they do give the Lefty take on things, which is their purpose on the show.

I'm starting to lose interest in Tucker Carlson. He got owned by his guest last night, and he gets owned frequently because he goes so far to the Right that he gets lost in the weeds. Either that or he has some crazy fringer on that I have zero interest in and can't even figure how they dug this person up.

But The Five is my favorite political talk show. If O'Reilly was still on instead of Tucker, I'd be oh so happy.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

We can thank Hannity for Juan having a job at Fox. Should have left him on the curb.

But they do give the Lefty take on things, which is their purpose on the show.

I'm starting to lose interest in Tucker Carlson. He got owned by his guest last night, and he gets owned frequently because he goes so far to the Right that he gets lost in the weeds. Either that or he has some crazy fringer on that I have zero interest in and can't even figure how they dug this person up.

But The Five is my favorite political talk show. If O'Reilly was still on instead of Tucker, I'd be oh so happy.
    I'll give Tucker credit, he doesn't hesitate to invite the most left leaning whack-jobs on his segment... I have to agree with you on O'Reily, always enjoyed him. Yet another Fox anchor is on the hot seat and off-air (temporary?) for sexual miss-conduct. Beginning to think, some haters are planting woman to come forward and wrap these male anchors around the axle?

Just saying
    Earth: 30% Land, 70% Race Course... ___/) ____/)

"Be civil to all; sociable to many; familiar with few; friend to one; enemy to none"... Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Airgasm View Post
    I'll give Tucker credit, he doesn't hesitate to invite the most left leaning whack-jobs on his segment... I have to agree with you on O'Reily, always enjoyed him. Yet another Fox anchor is on the hot seat and off-air (temporary?) for sexual miss-conduct. Beginning to think, some haters are planting woman to come forward and wrap these male anchors around the axle?

Just saying
    Don't know about the plants, but I'm certain there is a coordinated effort to alleviate Fox of it's primary talent in hopes of withering it's viewership.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Don't know about the plants, but I'm certain there is a coordinated effort to alleviate Fox of it's primary talent in hopes of withering it's viewership.
    Well, they cannot do that without Fox's cooperation. It appears to me that FNC is very quick to throw their talent under the bus based on mere accusations.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Well, they cannot do that without Fox's cooperation. It appears to me that FNC is very quick to throw their talent under the bus based on mere accusations.
    Like someone else said earlier in the thread... The children are running things now.

Wait...and Charles Payne..that big ole Teddy Bear..I liked him..dang, what on this earth..

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    Wait...and Charles Payne..that big ole Teddy Bear..I liked him..dang, what on this earth..
    That's what's giving it away as a coordinated effort! Too many at once to be isolated incidents or coincidence.

Members who have read this thread: 93