WTF happened on The Five???

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Marie Harf???

Marie Elizabeth Harf is a political commentator for the Fox News Channel. Additionally, Harf had worked as the Senior Advisor of Strategic Communications to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the ...

:shrug:

FOX is surging to the LEFT

Wishbone

Marie Elizabeth Harf is a political commentator for the Fox News Channel. Additionally, Harf had worked as the Senior Advisor of Strategic Communications to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the ...

:shrug:

FOX is surging to the LEFT

I genuinely understand that they want to present the commie view to counter the saner side and appear balanced but Harf???

PJay

The other side doesn't play "Fair and Balanced" I want hardcore Conservative news/opinion.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief, people. When Juan is out, they bring in another Lefty to take his seat and give the libprog take on things. Normally it's a black male, but apparently Richard whatshisname wasn't available, so they parked Marie in Juan's seat.

The Five is still 4:1 conservative. Relax.

Wishbone

Good grief, people. When Juan is out, they bring in another Lefty to take his seat and give the libprog take on things. Normally it's a black male, but apparently Richard whatshisname wasn't available, so they parked Marie in Juan's seat.

My gripe isn't with there being a Lefty in the seat... its WHICH Lefty!

She should be pontificating from the DNC platform to keep the worst of the stupid bottled up!

Not hired at Fox.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My gripe isn't with there being a Lefty in the seat... its WHICH Lefty!

She should be pontificating from the DNC platform to keep the worst of the stupid bottled up!

Not hired at Fox.

I disagree. I like to hear what the progs are thinking without having to wade through their usual spate of nastiness and obscenity and mindless hatred. It's not like Jesse Watters lets them get a word in edgewise anyway, and The Four routinely set Juan straight. I thought Marie was okay last night and had some good points. I also thought it was hilarious when (I think it was Gutfeld) nailed her by saying, oh yeah, when Russia supposedly hacks our election, that's an act of war; when the North Korean actively threatens us with a missile, that's not an act of war at all.

:lol:

Agee

As another poster stated, I understand having an opposing opinion on the show ("fair and balanced"), but Juan and Richard "whatshisname" are a waste of time, IMO!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As another poster stated, I understand having an opposing opinion on the show ("fair and balanced"), but Juan and Richard "whatshisname" are a waste of time, IMO!

But they do give the Lefty take on things, which is their purpose on the show.

I'm starting to lose interest in Tucker Carlson. He got owned by his guest last night, and he gets owned frequently because he goes so far to the Right that he gets lost in the weeds. Either that or he has some crazy fringer on that I have zero interest in and can't even figure how they dug this person up.

But The Five is my favorite political talk show. If O'Reilly was still on instead of Tucker, I'd be oh so happy.

PJay

We can thank Hannity for Juan having a job at Fox. Should have left him on the curb.

Agee

But they do give the Lefty take on things, which is their purpose on the show.

I'm starting to lose interest in Tucker Carlson. He got owned by his guest last night, and he gets owned frequently because he goes so far to the Right that he gets lost in the weeds. Either that or he has some crazy fringer on that I have zero interest in and can't even figure how they dug this person up.

But The Five is my favorite political talk show. If O'Reilly was still on instead of Tucker, I'd be oh so happy.

I'll give Tucker credit, he doesn't hesitate to invite the most left leaning whack-jobs on his segment... I have to agree with you on O'Reily, always enjoyed him. Yet another Fox anchor is on the hot seat and off-air (temporary?) for sexual miss-conduct. Beginning to think, some haters are planting woman to come forward and wrap these male anchors around the axle?

Just saying :shrug:

Wishbone

I'll give Tucker credit, he doesn't hesitate to invite the most left leaning whack-jobs on his segment... I have to agree with you on O'Reily, always enjoyed him. Yet another Fox anchor is on the hot seat and off-air (temporary?) for sexual miss-conduct. Beginning to think, some haters are planting woman to come forward and wrap these male anchors around the axle?

Just saying :shrug:

Don't know about the plants, but I'm certain there is a coordinated effort to alleviate Fox of it's primary talent in hopes of withering it's viewership.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't know about the plants, but I'm certain there is a coordinated effort to alleviate Fox of it's primary talent in hopes of withering it's viewership.

Well, they cannot do that without Fox's cooperation. It appears to me that FNC is very quick to throw their talent under the bus based on mere accusations.

PJay

Wait...and Charles Payne..that big ole Teddy Bear..I liked him..dang, what on this earth..