Another Token CNN stooge forced to find another job

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you guys read the story? Jeffrey Lord is their token Trumpster; he wrote a piece criticizing the Media Matters guy for being a fascist, and compared him to Hitler and Mussolini; MM guy carped on Twitter that his name was spelled wrong in the piece, to which Lord replied, "Seig Heil!"

We all get that he was being mocking, right? Well, the MM guy cried and whined, so here goes CNN:

“Nazi salutes are indefensible,” a CNN spokesperson said. “Jeffrey Lord is no longer with the network.”

:lmao:

So they fired him for mocking their fellow prog. Even they aren't so ####ing retarded that they thought Lord was giving a serious Nazi salute. Do they understand the deliciousness of them drumming up some silly fake outrage in order to fire the guy with whom they disagree politically after he called their pet moron a fascist?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course, this could be more fake news. Just today Yahoo posted a fake story about the Royals, so it wouldn't surprise me if this was fake too. Honestly, it sounds fake and more unreasonable than usual for CNN.

hotbikermama40

Did you guys read the story? Jeffrey Lord is their token Trumpster; he wrote a piece criticizing the Media Matters guy for being a fascist, and compared him to Hitler and Mussolini; MM guy carped on Twitter that his name was spelled wrong in the piece, to which Lord replied, "Seig Heil!"

We all get that he was being mocking, right? Well, the MM guy cried and whined, so here goes CNN:

“Nazi salutes are indefensible,” a CNN spokesperson said. “Jeffrey Lord is no longer with the network.”

:lmao:

So they fired him for mocking their fellow prog. Even they aren't so ####ing retarded that they thought Lord was giving a serious Nazi salute. Do they understand the deliciousness of them drumming up some silly fake outrage in order to fire the guy with whom they disagree politically after he called their pet moron a fascist?

I did and I'm saying I think with all of the Hitler-hype thrown at President Trump all the way down to Trump voters, supporters and the like, he was a putz for that snafu. It goes without saying that CNN is garbage and more than eager, seemingly, to continue chopping off their nose to spite their face.

PJay

As rabid as CNN is I often wonder why anyone from the other side talks to them.

They are the enemy, the enemy within.