Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's the pinup y'all been panting for. Especially those at Levinworth

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Actually, I edited one minute before your post. You are good at twisting things to make your point(s); which I think your points kind of suck, oh wise one. :

Oh, and yeah, I did not interact with you first. I try to avoid you because I think you are an arsehole. You're welcome.

Oh, and what is your definition of strange posts? Just wondering. You might be sorry you bothered to tangle with me. I am not such an easy target as you think I am.

Edit: Oops! I edited. So far...crickets.
    Oh whatever, lady. You edited first - ribbon to you. You only think I'm "an arsehole" since I disagreed with you on something last week - up until then your tune was a whole different tenor. But I guess you answered my question: you would rather I just decide for myself what you mean and go from there? No problem, I can do that.
    I'm not painting a target on your back, lady, that would involve you having value to me in the first place; you play the victim just fine all by yourself.
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by hotbikermama40 View Post
    Oh whatever, lady. You edited first - ribbon to you. You only think I'm "an arsehole" since I disagreed with you on something last week - up until then your tune was a whole different tenor. But I guess you answered my question: you would rather I just decide for myself what you mean and go from there? No problem, I can do that.
    I'm not painting a target on your back, lady, that would involve you having value to me in the first place; you play the victim just fine all by yourself.
    You have a major problem...it is called getting over yourself. When someone uses the word 'whatever', it means they have nothing. Here are the definitions of tanning, if, I, actually, have to explain it to you, oh so smart one.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=tannin...FORM=QBLH&sp=1

Noun #1, and verb #3. You are a hoot, but in a different sense, now. :

Edit: Could you please reference what we disagreed with last week. Did it have something to do with you diagnosing me with some kind of personality disorder. OMG! You have made me laugh so much, tonight! Thanks a bunch! I want to hug you, but I will refrain. Oh, what the hell.

Edit: You played the victim just fine in your post. You are a hoot, and a whole half. That is a compliment. :
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-11-2017 at 01:20 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

So...about Chelsea's "sexy" pic...

What the hell does that even mean?
    Ah-hah! LL is Sappys sister, isn't she?

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Ah-hah! LL is Sappys sister, isn't she?
    I love how she has to break down and define her 'quip' to underscore how funny it is...
    Last edited by hotbikermama40; 08-11-2017 at 08:15 AM.

I love how she has to break down and define here 'quip' to underscore how funny it is...
    I often wonder if Vria can mandate a Forum Alcohol Interlock Device, before
    WackaKooKoo can log on here.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I often wonder if Vria can mandate a Forum Alcohol Interlock Device, before
    WackaKooKoo can log on here.

The first time this guy goes on a date and the date reaches down and feels his balls and beats his ass for him , might make him change his mind about being a fake woman.

I guess a "sturdy" woman is a good thing.

In case the old mule dies, you can still get the fields plowed.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry...

#AryanLivesMatterMost

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So you're pretty much a fountain of useless stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo
    Or our you too freaking dense to see that?

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The first time this guy goes on a date and the date reaches down and feels his balls and beats his ass for him , might make him change his mind about being a fake woman.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

Members who have read this thread: 73