At the end of the day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can we get beyond the use of this phrase?

No. I've been saying that for years and somehow it became a thing and everyone says it now. But it was mine first, so I think everyone else should stop saying it except for me.

PeoplesElbow

Don't move my cheese, we need to be proactive by capturing the low hanging fruit so that we can develop a synergy with our clients.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't move my cheese, we need to be proactive by capturing the low hanging fruit so that we can develop a synergy with our clients.

Does not look like to me like you are thinking outside the box or shattering any paradigms, and you failed to insert the required reference to anything "Six Sigma". Fail.. sorry..

;-)

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
I sense a paradigm shift within this thread. We should brainstorm forward leaning strategies to optimize the opportunities with which we've been presented.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The new trend to start a response with "So, ...." is SO F'N queer !!!
Don't ask me what I really think !

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

AGREE!!!! For kids to do it is one thing, or even in casual conversation, but when you are a news analyst or testifying before Congress, leave your, "So, ..." at home.

PeoplesElbow

I will start a sentence with So fairly often but that is when I can't get a straight f'in answer from people and am trying to make my point that they really said nothing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I will start a sentence with So fairly often but that is when I can't get a straight f'in answer from people and am trying to make my point that they really said nothing.

An example:

Ms. Beefarilla, what did you do with the top secret documents when you found them in the copier?
So...I took the documents and gave them to the New York Post? And then I sent a copy to CNN?

"So" is the new "um".