NORK's latest threat

PsyOps

Pixelated
Fox is reporting a NORK statement:

"[The U.S.] finds itself in an ever worsening dilemma, being thrown into the grip of extreme security unrest by the DPRK... The powerful revolutionary Paektusan Army of the DPRK, capable of fighting war the U.S. wants, is now o the standby to launch fire into its mainland, waiting for an order of final attack... If the Trump administration does not want the American empire to meet its tragic doom in its tenure, they had better talk and act properly."

So, NORK is listening to the likes of McCain and McConnell. Not as if NORK's rhetoric isn't already escalated beyond any reasonable discussion, they are calling on Trump to tone it down. I just love to see the NORKs in lock step with our anti-Trump crowd; it just serves the people well to know McCain and his ilk are feeding right into their thinking.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump: What are ya gonna do, bleed on me?

Now I think Trump's just messing with him because he knows that pipsqueak isn't going to do anything. They're trading hyperbole at this point and it's becoming comical. What's upsetting is that the Left in this country aren't outraged at Fat Kid's threats, they are outraged by Trump's "strong language". They're not calling on Un to knock his #### off, they're calling on Trump to "tone it down".

Lefties, do you understand how far you've fallen and how mindless you've become? That we are being threatened with nuclear weapons by a rogue regime, and all of your criticism is directed at our President?

Hijinx

Trump: What are ya gonna do, bleed on me?

Now I think Trump's just messing with him because he knows that pipsqueak isn't going to do anything. They're trading hyperbole at this point and it's becoming comical. What's upsetting is that the Left in this country aren't outraged at Fat Kid's threats, they are outraged by Trump's "strong language". They're not calling on Un to knock his #### off, they're calling on Trump to "tone it down".

Lefties, do you understand how far you've fallen and how mindless you've become? That we are being threatened with nuclear weapons by a rogue regime, and all of your criticism is directed at our President?

I suppose that is why Obama was so popular. He knew how to kiss the asses of people like Kim.