Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Going ape in Charlottesville

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Who did you get to blow in the Alcohol Interlock to get online today?
    I read your post to my Marine hub, and he is disgusted that you are a Marine. Where is your honor? You are such a blacksmudge. Oh, and yeah, he is sick of your posts about how much you know about guns, or our life. You are such putz. It is, obvious, on here, that you have to make yourself feel better about yourself, by belittling others. Ooorah!

We sleep naked together, and still have sex at 62. I just thought I would get all of this out of the way at once; since you think I am all dried up. You make me laugh, more than you know, single guy with a live in lawyer, or whoever. I just summed up at least 6 threads. Go on with your bad self. Love it!

Want to say one more thing. At least respect, blackdog, that my hub is a Marine, like you. When you disprespect me in your bullying trolling, you disrespect my hub who is your bro in arms. Food for thought.

Nite, nite.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-14-2017 at 12:34 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I read your post to my Marine hub, and he is disgusted that you are a Marine. Where is your honor? You are such a blacksmudge. Oh, and yeah, he is sick of your posts about how much you know about guns, or our life. You are such putz. It is, obvious, on here, that you have to make yourself feel better about yourself, by belittling others. Ooorah!

We sleep naked together, and still have sex at 62. I just thought I would get all of this out of the way at once; since you think I am all dried up. You make me laugh, more than you know, single guy with a live in lawyer, or whoever. I just summed up at least 6 threads. Go on with your bad self. Love it!

Nite, nite.
    More than I ever wanted to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    You didn't have to read it. You hate me, so skip over my posts, or better yet, put me on ignore. That was easy. Isn't it past your bedtime?

You didn't have to read it. You hate me, so skip over my posts, or better yet, put me on ignore. That was easy. Isn't it past your bedtime?
    Please put me on ignore. Thank you ever so much.

I bet you didn't let him read all of your posts Mrs Hypocrite. LOLOLOL
    First I would suggest that you quit spewing family information out to the online world that you don't want the world to respond to, much less you post so much information that you definitely should keep locked in a box in a closet in your basement.
    I'm sure he's discussed about a few things in his house. but I seriously doubt that any of them have to do with me. He would had time well spent if he would have talked to someone with a background in firearms before he bought those Beretta's. Somehow i don't believe he's unhappy with another brother that he has ever met or had a conversation with.
    You constantly spew that you are this huge Patriot but yet you have never posted what you have done for your Country. My hubby this and my brother in Texas that.. I never read that you written to your State legislators, Senators or Congressman, Nor that you have spent days protesting in Annapolis giving up vacations for the betterment of the Citizens of Maryland. Nor have I heard that you took your 3 minutes in the State house telling the Legislators your opinions on a impending law to be voted on.
    Your opinion of Honor is twisted, Maybe you should have Served as a Marine or just been a E2-3 on a Coast Guard Piledriver along the Intercoastal Waterway and you would have a better understand of the word Honor.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

I bet you didn't let him read all of your posts Mrs Hypocrite. LOLOLOL
    First I would suggest that you quit spewing family information out to the online world that you don't want the world to respond to, much less you post so much information that you definitely should keep locked in a box in a closet in your basement.
    I'm sure he's discussed about a few things in his house. but I seriously doubt that any of them have to do with me. He would had time well spent if he would have talked to someone with a background in firearms before he bought those Beretta's. Somehow i don't believe he's unhappy with another brother that he has ever met or had a conversation with.
    You constantly spew that you are this huge Patriot but yet you have never posted what you have done for your Country. My hubby this and my brother in Texas that.. I never read that you written to your State legislators, Senators or Congressman, Nor that you have spent days protesting in Annapolis giving up vacations for the betterment of the Citizens of Maryland. Nor have I heard that you took your 3 minutes in the State house telling the Legislators your opinions on a impending law to be voted on.
    Your opinion of Honor is twisted, Maybe you should have Served as a Marine or just been a E2-3 on a Coast Guard Piledriver along the Intercoastal Waterway and you would have a better understand of the word Honor.
    I have been waiting for your reply because I knew you would reply. I didn't read it because I know it is bull crap. Happy foruming, and nite nite, arsehole.

Oh, I lied. I read your post. We don't own berretas, and when did I say that? We own more powerful guns than that. And, you would be jealous of what my bro has created in mid Tx. I already said all were welcome that would need haven. When did you go to all the trouble to respond to your gov? You can tell us that, and we will not know if it is true or not. As far as comparing, Marine to Marine; I already know my hub surpasses you by miles. It is not a title, it is a brotherhood, that you cannot grasp. That is what makes you disgusting. Poor you. Anything else? I am here to respond to you, arsehole.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-14-2017 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    For a brief moment I wondered who does he think about when hes banging her,, Then it dawned on me,,,Blue Pills and a Glory Hole.....

i have been waiting for your reply because i knew you would reply. i didn't read it because i know it is all true. happy foruming, and nite nite, arsehole.
    ififu

ififu

You just cannot stand that I got your number. You are a travesty to the Marine Corps, and will not admit it. BTW, we have two beloved niece/nephews in the Coast Guard; in the highest intel there is. We tease them all the time. If you know something that will mean life or death, please tell us, and we won't tell. You are still an arsehole of the highest order, and your long reply just reiterates that. :

For a brief moment I wondered who does he think about when hes banging her,, Then it dawned on me,,,Blue Pills and a Glory Hole.....
    You are disgusting and shouldn't be identified as a Marine. You are, obviously, part of the problem. Leave Home alone. She is just trying to navigate the thread she started. Don't assume she is on your side. Why are you such a wimp that has to issue insults to make yourself feel better? Just wondering.

Also, I come from a long line of patriots. My dad was Army, and all his side was Army; my moms side was AF; and not to mention that my fam from Scottish roots was American in the Revolution. Also, my how ever many great Uncle was monkey trials Clarence Darrow; my mother's maiden name. I will, also, mention, that my hub's dad was Navy, but he died young at 35 from heart failure. And, coincidentally, his step dad, who is still alive, was Navy. Yeah, I have southern roots, thus my middle name is Lee, (I might be related to Gilligan ) but it is history. There is, actually, a valley in CA that is named after my fam name because of my fam's pioneering spirit, and I still have the trunk that went over in the covered wagon. The thing I am sad about is I have a lot of Native American heritage, Shawnee out of Kansas. They got the shaft, big time, and is the reason I probably hate Liz Warren more than most here. And, also, I don't understand why Trump thinks Andrew Jackson is so great. Why didn't he just have his own admin, and not identify with past prezs; especially ones that were killers and could not even identify with current times? Oh, well. My comments will be lost on people that don't know history. Now, maybe, you understand why I get so pissed at the crap you spew. My family helped build America. Why don't you tell US about your family heritage/history? TIA.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-14-2017 at 02:07 AM.

11. 08-14-2017, 02:44 AM

Members who have read this thread: 100