Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Going ape in Charlottesville

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I'm still waiting for what you have done for your Country to attain the rank you gave yourself of Super Patriot?

Here this should help you two,

http://www.aarp.org/home-family/sex-...castleman.html

En espaņol | Lubricants boost the sexual pleasure of lovers of all ages — and genders. Marty Klein, Ph.D., a sex therapist in Palo Alto, Calif., says he recommends lube "to both members of every couple all the time." For men as well as women, as Klein puts it, "Wetter is better."
    I never said I was a Super Patriot. I am just the common patriot. I have no rank as far as military because I did not serve. I just see how much my hub is so proud because he did serve, and I support him in all of that; along with others in my family that served. What is your major with me, really? Pun intended. You are ridiculous. God bless, America. We have enough trouble going on without narcissists like you mucking it up, even more. I was married to one the first time around. He was disgusting, and so are you. Birds of a feather, true colors, and all that.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-15-2017 at 01:10 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by Homesick View Post
    Liar. You attacked her just the other night in chit chat. She deleted the thread because of your nonsense.
    Prove that. What was the title of the thread, and what was the discussion? Thanks.

Vrai doesn't delete threads. She lets it all hang out, unless it is a danger to her forum, which I totally understand that she wants to protect. I am by no means a threat to her.

You are a hoot!
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-15-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Prove that. What was the title of the thread, and what was the discussion? Thanks.

Vrai doesn't delete threads. She lets it all hang out, unless it is a danger to her forum, which I totally understand that she wants to protect. I am by no means a threat to her.
    You sick witch. I know Title and the Discussion she wished to have and so do you.

You sick witch. I know Title and the Discussion she wished to have and so do you.
    I am not a witch. I wish I was, and could twitch my nose and make members like you go away. Oh, well.

What was the title and discussion? I honestly don't know what you are talking about. Maybe, vrai can clarify. Waiting....

Thanks.

One more thing. Please look up the definition of psychological projection, and pass it on to black dog. Thanks so much. You are a peach and a half.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-15-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    Her illness is progressing rapidly, it would seem.
    You don't rate in the scheme of my time here, as someone I want to reply to. Just thought you would want to know that. But, keep on trying. Please accept my token reply on your behalf.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-15-2017 at 01:50 AM.

I see its witching hour again.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    I see its witching hour again.
    Yes, it is, and thanks for being part of it. The hyprocrisy on this forum is amazing to me. I shouldn't be surprised, really. We live it every day, irl.

Well, she never sleeps so makes me think she's fibbin...for attention? Dunno.
    I am still awake. Are you? I will sleep when I am dead. You made me think of something my father always said about me/to me...

'You are too honest for your own good'. I learned that from him. Best father, ever.

Honesty is the best policy, no matter the backlash. And, you think you know me. You seem very miserable. I truly feel sorry for you. And, on a side note; don't take this forum so seriously. It might extend your life.
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-15-2017 at 05:42 AM.

It's just amazing to me how she portrays herself as perfect and then slaps everyone around on this forum for things they say. She jumped on me once because I said I threw away a bottle of steak sauce I didn't like. To her that was a sin...just > wow.
    As it should be. That #### is nasty.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Witching hour has concluded.

Members who have read this thread: 100