Going ape in Charlottesville

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

In a statement, Signer also slammed the rally, calling the protest "a cowardly parade of hatred, bigotry, racism, and intolerance."

#BLM!!!

Oh...wait....

Personally, I don't care for any racial identity protest because they're stupid and the marchers are ignorant asses, but why is it okay for black people to rally and march in solidarity for their race, but not okay when white people do it? Black hate groups are widely supported by not only black people, but society as a whole, yet we roundly condemn white hate groups and for some reason it's okay to attack them with violence.

Can anyone explain that double standard to me?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gee Charlottesville libtard snowflakes...how's that decision to remove the statue of my Great-Great-Grandfathers college headmaster working out for ya? Bow down that deeply to the PC gods...be prepared for some backlash.

In an amusing twist of irony..does anyone know who designed the first buildings on the UVA campus? Hint: A slave owner..one who produced children through his own slaves. Wrote most of that pesky Constitution that some of us still believe in.

Last edited:

PJay

They will reap what they sow, when all the statues are taken down and a giant statue of Trump has risen.

I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers.

Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers. Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

I'm sorry about the loss of your mother. :huggy:

PJay

I'm in Charlottesville right now for my mom's funeral, but fortunately not downtown. As my relatives were flying in, they said the alt-right folks were all coming in to the airport and the local hotel was filled with state troopers.

Overheard from the alt-right folks were comments about having the roll of quarters ready.

Sorry for your loss. Know how much you loved her. Stay safe.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

So sorry all that nonsense is occurring while you and family are gathered. Stay safe buddy..and hope the family time is healing.

glhs837

Power with Control

To misquote the former Great Leader, "They bring a bike lock, we bring a roll of quarters." Video I watched looked to show that a Dodge Challenger initated the crash that killed one, showed it driving towards the crowd, cant see the impact, it was too far away, but shorty after, it backs up to the same place dragging what looks like the bumper from another car.

PJay

To misquote the former Great Leader, "They bring a bike lock, we bring a roll of quarters." Video I watched looked to show that a Dodge Challenger initated the crash that killed one, showed it driving towards the crowd, cant see the impact, it was too far away, but shorty after, it backs up to the same place dragging what looks like the bumper from another car.

Following link shows pictures of people being hit and thrown upwards

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...nia-white-supremacist-rally-article-1.3406210

seven

Gee Charlottesville libtard snowflakes...how's that decision to remove the statue of my Great-Great-Grandfathers college headmaster working out for ya? Bow down that deeply to the PC gods...be prepared for some backlash.

In an amusing twist of irony..does anyone know who designed the first buildings on the UVA campus? Hint: A slave owner..one who produced children through his own slaves. Wrote most of that pesky Constitution that some of us still believe in.

:lmao: Tool