Thread: Roberto Aguayo is Goodbye-o, Thank Goodness

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl

Roberto Aguayo is Goodbye-o, Thank Goodness - Huge Draft Bust

Jason Licht will have to face the fact he made a tremendous mistake in the 2016 draft - costing the Bucs a really good 2nd round pick. Eat your crow and move on, Licht.

Good riddance, rubber toe Aguayo..

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footb...aguayo/2333544

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by b23hqb; 08-13-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Yep. Good move. After Friday night's game, it was time. He just couldn't handle the pressure. We'll see how Folk works out and how Zach Hocker competes.

Funny thing is, the Bears picked him up off waivers where he'll compete with, get this, Connor Barth.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Lurking in the background in flat, humid Fl
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Yep. Good move. After Friday night's game, it was time. He just couldn't handle the pressure. We'll see how Folk works out and how Zach Hocker competes.

Funny thing is, the Bears picked him up off waivers where he'll compete with, get this, Connor Barth.
    Saw that Saturday. What makes anybody think aguayo can kick in the cold, windy conditions of Soldiers Field, when he couldn't do it here in Tampa with nearly always very favorable conditions? Folk should do OK - he got me a lot of points in fantasy whenever I played him as my kicker.
    “The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.” - President James A. Garfield

Quote Originally Posted by b23hqb View Post
    Saw that Saturday. What makes anybody think aguayo can kick in the cold, windy conditions of Soldiers Field, when he couldn't do it here in Tampa with nearly always very favorable conditions? Folk should do OK - he got me a lot of points in fantasy whenever I played him as my kicker.
    I think he'll be okay also.

I don't think I can do another Bucs player on my FFL

One of the leagues I'm in allows two keepers for up to two years. Last year I grabbed Winston off waivers part way through the season as a backup. This year he's a keeper for me so I should lose a late round pick. I also kept Mike Evans. Looking forward to a good year this year.

Stick carriers were out in force too!
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Members who have read this thread: 24