Roberto Aguayo is Goodbye-o, Thank Goodness

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Yep. Good move. After Friday night's game, it was time. He just couldn't handle the pressure. We'll see how Folk works out and how Zach Hocker competes.

Funny thing is, the Bears picked him up off waivers where he'll compete with, get this, Connor Barth. :lol:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Yep. Good move. After Friday night's game, it was time. He just couldn't handle the pressure. We'll see how Folk works out and how Zach Hocker competes.

Funny thing is, the Bears picked him up off waivers where he'll compete with, get this, Connor Barth. :lol:

Saw that Saturday. What makes anybody think aguayo can kick in the cold, windy conditions of Soldiers Field, when he couldn't do it here in Tampa with nearly always very favorable conditions? Folk should do OK - he got me a lot of points in fantasy whenever I played him as my kicker.

Chris0nllyn

Saw that Saturday. What makes anybody think aguayo can kick in the cold, windy conditions of Soldiers Field, when he couldn't do it here in Tampa with nearly always very favorable conditions? Folk should do OK - he got me a lot of points in fantasy whenever I played him as my kicker.

I think he'll be okay also.

I don't think I can do another Bucs player on my FFL :lol:

One of the leagues I'm in allows two keepers for up to two years. Last year I grabbed Winston off waivers part way through the season as a backup. This year he's a keeper for me so I should lose a late round pick. I also kept Mike Evans. Looking forward to a good year this year.

Stick carriers were out in force too!