Hillary, Hillary, Hillary!!!

Hijinx

They let 4 people die in Benghazi. She and Obama. A cowardly decision, but not against the law.
They snuck arms to ISIS, and encouraged the downfall of a sovereign state.
Now Syria might not be such a great state, but the U.S. under Obama encouraged and armed people to destroy that state and it's leader.

( a bit more than a Russian helping Donald Trump get elected, but that's another case.)

In effect Obama caused the Refugee crisis, that Europe is facing, I don't know why they are giving him a pass on it.

What was against the law was her private server.
She should be prosecuted for it.
Those officials who covered for her are guilty of the collusion that Sap and Midnight are so fond of bringing up.
Pretty sure Mueller will not find that while he is fishing.

This_person

Apparently she believes the Lord (that she publicly rejected throughout her life) will help her. I am not sure if it is the tax-evading "Reveran" Al Sharpton's millions, or the ability to hide behind his collar philandering of "Reverend" Jesse Jackson, but now HRC wants to become "Pastor" Hillary.

The Atlantic said:
Hillary Clinton wants to preach. That’s what she told Bill Shillady, her longtime pastor, at a recent photo shoot for his new book about the daily devotionals he sent her during the 2016 campaign. Scattered bits of reporting suggest that ministry has always been a secret dream of the two-time presidential candidate: Last fall, the former Newsweek editor Kenneth Woodward revealed that Clinton told him in 1994 that she thought “all the time” about becoming an ordained Methodist minister. She asked him not to write about it, though: “It will make me seem much too pious.” The incident perfectly captures Clinton’s long campaign to modulate—and sometimes obscure—expressions of her faith.

Now, as Clinton works to rehabilitate her public image and figure out the next steps after her brutal November loss, religion is taking a central role. After long months of struggling to persuade Americans that she is trustworthy, authentic, and fundamentally moral, Clinton is lifting up an intimate, closely guarded part of herself. There are no more voters left to lose. In sharing her faith, perhaps Clinton sees something left to win, whether political or personal.

Constitution.com is less than enthusiastic:

Constitution.com said:
Beyond her personal life, many American Christians have doubted her sincerity because Hillary Clinton is an inveterate liar.

Whether about politics, her personal experiences, or about her actions at any given time, Hillary Clinton has been caught in so many public lies that it belies the idea that she might actually agree with the tenets of the Christian faith.

Finally, with her politics. Hillary Clinton has spent a lifetime fighting against the cultural values of Christianity.

Even if she did not believe that the teaching of our faith should be forced on to others, she should have acted as though those teachings were valuable.

On just about any cultural issues, Clinton can be seen siding against Christian teaching and with the postmodern tendencies of a secular and even anti-Christian culture.

Religious freedom, sex, drugs, abortion, family, church… on any of these issues Clinton can be seen fighting the teachings of the Bible and defending the philosophy of the godless left.

So, Christians should be forgiven if their first reaction to the news that Hillary Clinton wanted to be a preacher is… dubiousness.

hotbikermama40

Apparently she believes the Lord (that she publicly rejected throughout her life) will help her. I am not sure if it is the tax-evading "Reveran" Al Sharpton's millions, or the ability to hide behind his collar philandering of "Reverend" Jesse Jackson, but now HRC wants to become "Pastor" Hillary.

Constitution.com is less than enthusiastic:

so, those who can't do...preach?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
They let 4 people die in Benghazi. She and Obama. A cowardly decision, but not against the law.
They snuck arms to ISIS, and encouraged the downfall of a sovereign state.
Now Syria might not be such a great state, but the U.S. under Obama encouraged and armed people to destroy that state and it's leader.

( a bit more than a Russian helping Donald Trump get elected, but that's another case.)

In effect Obama caused the Refugee crisis, that Europe is facing, I don't know why they are giving him a pass on it.

What was against the law was her private server.
She should be prosecuted for it.
Those officials who covered for her are guilty of the collusion that Sap and Midnight are so fond of bringing up.
Pretty sure Mueller will not find that while he is fishing.

More information about that Syrian gun running operation came out recently too.

Hijinx

So Hillary wants to preach. LMAO.

She spent a lifetime milking out a fortune in politics.
That cow has gone dry.

The next easiest way to clip errrr uh, get money from the fools who support her is to start her own Church.
It sure beats working for a living. Ask Al Sharpton.

Wishbone

"... and our first reading is from the Book of Cankelians: Chapter 12 Verse 6... And whoa be unto the Deplorables!"

Hijinx

I think she just knows she can do stuff wholly protected from government involvement as a religious figure.

Sheeeeeeeit She knows that she is wholly protected anyway.

She is untouchable. That has been proven time and again.

Nope: She is after the money.

vince77

9 months ago Hillary lost the election, people are tired of the Hillary Clinton show and further investigating her won't do anything to make Trump look any better.

Wishbone

9 months ago Hillary lost the election, people are tired of the Hillary Clinton show and further investigating her won't do anything to make Trump look any better.

No, but pouring water on the witch ensures she never bothers Oz again!

This_person

I don't think it's about making Trump look better. I think it's about justice