Friken creeper on caught base (camera under desk)

BernieP

Resident PIA
Several weeks old and I find some of the quotes interesting. As far as I know, only one person found the camera, and that was by accident.
Outside of the investigators who would know where all the cameras were found and who planted them, and in particular, how long they were there.

glhs837

Power with Control
From what I hear, there was a tech refresh, for you offbase, it means that you get your old computer replaced with a new one. Happens every 2-3 years. And the tech installing the new computer found the camera. As to how it's public knowledge?

According to documents filed in Maryland District Court,

So that's where the information comes from. As for how long? I've heard years from scuttlebutt, but there's nothing to back that up, the article does not say.

limblips

PREMO Member
Perv has 4 "peace orders" on him in the MD Judicial site from July/August. Apparently at least 4 victims. Might I suggest they assemble the husbands/boyfriends/SO's/fathers in a room and throw him in amongst them for an hour?

BernieP

Resident PIA
From what I hear, there was a tech refresh, for you offbase, it means that you get your old computer replaced with a new one. Happens every 2-3 years. And the tech installing the new computer found the camera. As to how it's public knowledge?

So that's where the information comes from. As for how long? I've heard years from scuttlebutt, but there's nothing to back that up, the article does not say.

I was talking about the people (woman) that were quoted that said the camera was under her desk for 3 weeks and under someone else's for 4 weeks.
They were talking like they had first hand knowledge and I just don't see that beig the case

glhs837

Power with Control
I was talking about the people (woman) that were quoted that said the camera was under her desk for 3 weeks and under someone else's for 4 weeks.
They were talking like they had first hand knowledge and I just don't see that beig the case

Where did you see those quotes? They don't appear in the article I linked.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
This article has a bit more information:

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0...ormer-navair-employee-for-hidden-cameras.html

At a Peace Order hearing today in the St. Mary's County District Court, one of four victims testified before a Judge that Daniel Fasci had started leaving her gifts and announcing his feelings for her in early 2015. At the time she confronted him and asked him not to speak to her unless it was work related.

In January 2016, Fasci admitted to the victim he had been taking pictures of her outside of work and he was officially reprimanded by his superiors.

Fasci admitted to investigators that he placed hidden cameras under the desks of four female co-workers.

So this has been going on for a long time. Wow.

glhs837

Power with Control
I wear a dress every day. Am I the only woman who has looked under her desk to make sure there were no cameras? :jameo:

:lmao:

All of our local ladies have checked or asked for a check, so no. Of course, you have to know what one might look like. Hell, I've seen them that look like USB wall charger bricks.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I've had Parkinson's Disease for 16 years now and a drug I was taking gravely effected my better judgement . I've worked for the Navy for over 30 years. I regret this every day. I felt good on the drug but since being off it, I feel terrible every day. I had so much to risk. The women affected I highly respected them. This has ruined my life. I turned myself in right away when the camera was found. None of the things mentioned in the protective orders was true. The Papers blow everything up. I'm truly sorry for this.
Are you currently in jail?
What was the outcome?

glhs837

Power with Control
Damn, he got vanished.

PeoplesElbow

I know a lady that works there, we were talking about that just the other day. She told me she wasn't sure if she should be thankful that there wasn't a camera under her desk or pissed that there wasn't one.

glhs837

Power with Control
DoWhat made the save. I was just pointing it out. When I made my comment, the original post was already in the bit bucket.

No, there was a reply to DoWhat. Said his case was not decided, they might not press the charges becuase of his palsy, and that he had been scared for two years.....