Sexcapade torpedoes 6 CPO's careers

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The article is hard to follow. Basically knowledge of having sex is punished just as severe as having sex. Fraternization and all that. Same girl, 2 different occasions, 2 different guys. I guess they don't tell these guys not to #### where they eat anymore.

[FONT=&quot]Surrounded by other sailors, the STGC got drunk and chatted up a female petty officer second class.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“The topic of having sex came up,” the STGC later recalled in an official statement. “We talked a little bit more and I stated that I had access to a room and we can go there.”

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The female sailor said in a statement that it seemed like no big deal.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“He assured me that everything was going to be cool,” the E-5 said.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lithuanian sexcapade between the STGC and the younger enlisted sailor ensnared the majority of seven Hue City chiefs disciplined this spring in a sprawling, ship-wide scandal that took out roughly a quarter of the ship’s chiefs mess, according to records obtained by Navy Times. A sixth chief was disciplined for having sex with the same female E-5 sailor on a separate occasion,

The E-5 who slept with the STGC in Lithuania said in an official statement that she did not realize she had done anything wrong because “no one else got in trouble for dating and being with a khaki.”

“It’s not enforced on board,” she said of the Navy-wide rules prohibiting fraternization.

“People would get capped for sleeping with higher ups; people received better evaluations based on the relationships on board. Been on board going on five years and I was under the impression that it was fine as long as it didn’t disturbed (sic) the work environment.”

cue a cindy lauper song

[/FONT]

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The "black" thingy will be the key in this investigation/discipline. That card will be played.

"The senior chief and BMC, who are black, said their punishments reflect prejudice in the ship’s command.

The senior chief said the “southern pride Navy,” or “Mayport mafia,” a nickname based on the Hue City’s Mayport, Fla. home, punishes black sailors more harshly."

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm gonna go with not very picky. It would be interesting to see if she always punched up the chain or if she was an equal opportunity frolicker. Actually I don't care either way, it's her career.