Help identify these thieves

frequentflier

happy to be living
Male and female; she was on a single metal crutch; presumably to use as a weapon or to alert male person rifling through the back office. People working the store did not notice anything suspicious. Unfortunately. One managers credit card company called her to ask if she had just purchased $140 worth of auto parts in PF. In addition, they used the card to buy gas, a spree at TJ Maxx and I believe the pics are from a liquor store in PF. There was another place they used the card (don't remember where). Unfortunately, my store cameras are not high resolution so these pictures at better than what we had.
I HATE THIEVES!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Male and female; she was on a single metal crutch; presumably to use as a weapon or to alert male person rifling through the back office. People working the store did not notice anything suspicious. Unfortunately. One managers credit card company called her to ask if she had just purchased $140 worth of auto parts in PF. In addition, they used the card to buy gas, a spree at TJ Maxx and I believe the pics are from a liquor store in PF. There was another place they used the card (don't remember where). Unfortunately, my store cameras are not high resolution so these pictures at better than what we had.
I HATE THIEVES!

Not fair, ff. Sorry, this happened to y'all. I hope they catch the thieves. Your efforts at small biz is what is maintaining America, for now. I always will wish you the best.

luvmygdaughters

So sorry this happened at your store FF. Thank God none of your employees or yourself were hurt! Hope they catch the SOB's!!!

MR47930

Nothing worse than a thief...sorry this happened in your store. Thanks for being so good to my pupper when we come in!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I HATE THIEVES!

Going to upgrade your cameras I hope??

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Some people just suck at life. I was so pissed when I saw the police dept's post about this. You just don't wake up and decide to rip people off. You watch, if caught, they will have plenty of priors but very little consequence for their actions. Now I know why people punch holes in walls.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Unfortunately, my store cameras are not high resolution so these pictures at better than what we had.
I HATE THIEVES!

There are so many distinguishing features in those pictures that it sure better result in a quick apprehension. But as has already been noted...they may only get the usual revolving-door treatment. ;-(

With it being credit card purchases, I expect the charges will all be reversed, yes?

frequentflier

happy to be living
There are so many distinguishing features in those pictures that it sure better result in a quick apprehension. But as has already been noted...they may only get the usual revolving-door treatment. ;-(

With it being credit card purchases, I expect the charges will all be reversed, yes?

Yes. It was lucky the credit union called and asked about the purchase at the auto parts store. Otherwise, the people whose wallets were stolen may not have noticed for a day or two.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

We've got NEST cameras at the House AWESOME quality, and the new ones are supposed to be even better.

Everything is stored on the cloud, and you can view them from anywhere in the world NEAR real time.

Only drawback is.. if you lose internet connectivity you lose your feed, and nothing stored locally. Quality is amazing, both night and day.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Saw this on my way out the door this morning. Had me fuming.
Thankful it wasn't a strong armed robbery.
If I were king the penalty would still be the same. No Quarter.

BernieP

Resident PIA
next time shot them in the ass with rock salt.
You won't kill them but they will self identify when they sue you for pain and suffering.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I posted the pics on FB and someone responded that the same guy broke into an office at the Dollar store in PF and help himself to her sisters wallet. They had cameras, too. Sounds like this $hitbag needs to go away fro a long time.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I posted the pics on FB and someone responded that the same guy broke into an office at the Dollar store in PF and help himself to her sisters wallet. They had cameras, too. Sounds like this $hitbag needs to go away fro a long time.

unfortunately that won't happen. As bad as it is for you, it's really petty crime in the big scheme of things.
What they need is to have the crap scared out of them so bad. I'm thinking a run in with a German Sheppard, a Boxer or some other large breed of dog that is protective.