When you let the mob act for you.......

glhs837

Power with Control
don't come back later and wring your hands over the mobs actions.......

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/durham-north-carolina-protesters-tear-down-confederate-monument/

Durham police said they monitored the protests to make sure they were "safe" but did not interfere with the statue toppling because it happened on county property.

"Because this incident occurred on county property, where county law enforcement officials were staffed, no arrests were made by DPD officers," Durham police spokesman Wil Glenn said in a statement.

So, the county wants them gone, but there's a law. And rather than uphold the law regarding destruction of govt property, they just stand back and let the mob do what it wants. And the city police find a way out also.

Folks, this sort of letting the mob do what it wants WILL come back to bite you. These people now know they can do what they want without repercussions. How much can they get away with? I suspect the city and county are about to find out. .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Folks, this sort of letting the mob do what it wants WILL come back to bite you. These people now know they can do what they want without repercussions. How much can they get away with? I suspect the city and county are about to find out. .

started in Baltimore ?

Hijinx

don't come back later and wring your hands over the mobs actions.......

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/durham-north-carolina-protesters-tear-down-confederate-monument/

So, the county wants them gone, but there's a law. And rather than uphold the law regarding destruction of govt property, they just stand back and let the mob do what it wants. And the city police find a way out also.

When the Police fail to do their job it's time for civilians to do it for them.
When the police are ordered to watch and do nothing while these mobs (yes Mobs) take the law into their own hands it's time to form militia's to do their job for them.

When the media is in on this unlawful action and helping to instigate it by praising the Antifa violence and condemning peaceful protesters it's the start of a backlash that will hurt.

glhs837

Power with Control
When the police are ordered to watch and do nothing while these mobs (yes Mobs) take the law into their own hands it's time to form militia's to do their job for them.

When the media is in on this unlawful action and helping to instigate it by praising the Antifa violence and condemning peaceful protesters it's the start of a backlash that will hurt.

Ah, no, you vote the effers who were elected to ensure the common welfare out of office. You want to form a militia to protect you and yours like the Asian business owners in LA, go ahead. But it's not your job or duty to go protect govt property and engage in armed battles over a stupid piece of metal. . .

Hijinx

By the time an election rolls around the damage will be done. These crazies are rolling and gathering steam, and it appears they have the politicians in their pocket. .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Watching them take down that statue was like watching a news report of some third world country. Hard to believe we have these kind of savages in America and the cops do nothing to stop it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

And this, my friends, is the natural conclusion. Donald Trump isn't a dictator, but the Left will turn him into one by continuing their violence and lawlessness. Trump will have to declare martial law to get these psychos under control, and the Left will go, "See??? We told you he was a dictator!!!!"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
And this, my friends, is the natural conclusion. Donald Trump isn't a dictator, but the Left will turn him into one by continuing their violence and lawlessness. Trump will have to declare martial law to get these psychos under control, and the Left will go, "See??? We told you he was a dictator!!!!"

:yay:

self fulfilling prophecy

Hijinx

Who would have ever thought that here in the United States the peaceful transition of power from one President to another would be tossed aside by Americans so bitter at losing that they are willing to destroy the Government so many fought and died for.

But when it gets down to the nitty gritty, that is where this whole mess is coming from.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Unless the Left gets shutdown, harnessed and eliminated... We're headed there.

I am certain the Germans said the same thing right before they trotted off to their Hitler rally.

It's fascinating watching history repeat itself, especially when it really wasn't that long ago.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who would have ever thought that here in the United States the peaceful transition of power from one President to another would be tossed aside by Americans so bitter at losing that they are willing to destroy the Government so many fought and died for.

No. Those people are mindless bots. They don't have original thought, they do as they're told. The orchestration of this societal breakdown lies solely on the heads of our politicians, on both sides of the aisle, and especially our media because they deliver the message and hammer it home.

Wishbone

I am certain the Germans said the same thing right before they trotted off to their Hitler rally.

It's fascinating watching history repeat itself, especially when it really wasn't that long ago.

OK... So I'm Hitler. :shrug:

Sorry, the Left started this ####storm nine months ago, rolled every malcontent hate group on their blotter into it, BLM, BlackBloc etc., and reenergized the WS movements when no one was willing to slap down those racist #### bags looting, burning, attacking, killing cops etc.

glhs837

Power with Control
By the time an election rolls around the damage will be done. These crazies are rolling and gathering steam, and it appears they have the politicians in their pocket. .

Nah, mid terms are coming. And I think a well reasoned campaign with clips like this and of the stupid Nazis and pointing out that both extremes are just that, extremes, might go pretty far.

"I'm Bob the conservative. You might disagree with me on many things, but I think we can all agree that both of the shown groups are dedicated to not allowing disagreement even if they have to be violent. I might disagree with you, but I will always listen to reasonable debate. I promise to seek compromise wherever possible and not live in a party echo chamber. If you tell or scream, I'll walk out. If you talk, I'll listen. I'm Bob and I think this sort of mindset represents far more Americans than either of these groups of nutjobs, vote for me."

Hijinx

What has to be shutdown, Harnessed and eliminated is their actions, and their violence.
They are free to have their thought and ideas of eliminating statues and other things that bother them
We are all free to have our ideas, and to work to have those ideas come to fruition.

What we are not free to do is to interfere with the rights of others by violence.

And the Government and it's leaders are duty bound to see that it doesn't happen.
When they shirk this responsibility they should be removed.

As for the Media, they want to sell papers and violence sells papers.
And if the violence just happens to match their liberal agenda thats a bonus.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK... So I'm Hitler. :shrug:

Sorry, the Left started this ####storm nine months ago, rolled every malcontent hate group on their blotter into it, BLM, BlackBloc etc., and reenergized the WS movements when no one was willing to slap down those racist #### bags looting, burning, attacking, killing cops etc.

#1, I did not call you Hitler, so stop with the hyperbole.

#2, the Left indeed started this ####storm LONG before Trump threw his hat in the political ring. For generations they have been systematically brainwashing our society, starting with our young people. It was all going according to plan until Trump stepped up and told them to go #### themselves. The media, the Left, the Right - they are all complicit in the breakdown of our society, which is why they are all ganging up on Trump. If you think the Republicans are good guys in all this, I got some news for you, babe....

Wishbone

#1, I did not call you Hitler, so stop with the hyperbole.

#2, the Left indeed started this ####storm LONG before Trump threw his hat in the political ring. For generations they have been systematically brainwashing our society, starting with our young people. It was all going according to plan until Trump stepped up and told them to go #### themselves. The media, the Left, the Right - they are all complicit in the breakdown of our society, which is why they are all ganging up on Trump. If you think the Republicans are good guys in all this, I got some news for you, babe....

I'm not defending republicans at all. I'm just calling out the left for the destruction they've wrought beginning in the 1960s and escalating over the years to today.

So, as far as I'm concerned, they need to be erased from existence.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm not defending republicans at all. I'm just calling out the left for the destruction they've wrought beginning in the 1960s and escalating over the years to today.

Now see, you say something reasonable like the first line, then on the second you sound like you are ready to set up the camps yourself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

As far as I'm concerned, we need to erase the Republican Party, the Democrat Party, and the corporate news media. And while we're at it, we can turn our schools and universities back into learning environments instead of Hate America training grounds for future guerillas. We can erase our vapid celebrity culture, too - that would make me happy. Not sure why we idolize these nutters in the first place.