Charlottesville Vice-Mayor calls Trump “45,” doesn’t deserve title “President Trump”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Appearing on CNN this morning, Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy repeatedly referred to President Trump as “45.”

Host Chris Cuomo eventually asked him about it, to which he responded:

“That’s just what I call him. I believe that when he begins to act as if he deserves to be in that office, and leads in terms of unifying people, then he will deserve the name of President Trump. But at this point, I believe that he has not done the things in regards to bringing this country together.”

Disrespectful? Perhaps. Then again, “45” does have a catchy ring to it. After all, it is a huge caliber—bigly! Who knows, with a slight modification, President Trump might even adopt the moniker: Colt 45!

Charlottesville Vice-Mayor calls Trump “45,” doesn’t deserve title “President Trump”

h3mech

what is wrong with these people, Mr. trump has done nothing wrong leave him alone

Appearing on CNN this morning, Charlottesville Vice-Mayor Wes Bellamy repeatedly referred to President Trump as “45.”

“That’s just what I call him. I believe that when he begins to act as if he deserves to be in that office, and leads in terms of unifying people, then he will deserve the name of President Trump. But at this point, I believe that he has not done the things in regards to bringing this country together.”

Disrespectful? Perhaps. Then again, “45” does have a catchy ring to it. After all, it is a huge caliber—bigly! Who knows, with a slight modification, President Trump might even adopt the moniker: Colt 45!

itsbob

I bowl overhand

We can assume that he called Obama 44?

This_person

In related news, the Assistant Manager of the nearest Sam's Club does not like broccoli, saying it smells like "a locker room full of fermented sweat socks."

As far as I can tell, that has as much meaning as the opinion of the Vice-Mayor of a 10 square-mile hamlet of 48,000 people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Mayor of Charlottesville does nothing to quell the violence in his city, and the Governor of Virginia does nothing as well. And somehow Trump is to blame?

Okay.