Help Track Down White Supremacists From Charlottesville

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
THE HUNGER GAMES: Jennifer Lawrence Tells 16 Million Fans To Help Track Down White Supremacists From Charlottesville
'You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!'

Jennifer Lawrence is, apparently, trying to take her role in the Hunger Games movies, as a one-woman resistance fighting a totalitarian government, and translate it to the real world.

[clip]

Lawrence appears to be, however, the first to claim she will actively participate in "outing" potential "white supremacists" and "haters" (though whether she plans to lock them in a dome and force them to fight each other to their untimely deaths, in the style of her hit movie franchise, is unclear).

Before she engages in any official campaign to seek out the white supremacists hiding in her midst, Lawrence might want to consider the possible ramifications of a misfire: the Twitter account @YesYoureRacist, which has been working to identify alt-righters and white nationalists involved in the Charlottesville rally, mis-identified one rally-goer as Kyle Quinn of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas wound lab supervisor, who was definitely not among the Charlottesville marchers, was forced to go into hiding after receiving hundreds of vulgar messages, including death threats.

Hmm The POWER of Media

Hijinx

THE HUNGER GAMES: Jennifer Lawrence Tells 16 Million Fans To Help Track Down White Supremacists From Charlottesville
'You can't hide with the internet you pathetic cowards!'

Jennifer Lawrence is, apparently, trying to take her role in the Hunger Games movies, as a one-woman resistance fighting a totalitarian government, and translate it to the real world.

[clip]

Lawrence appears to be, however, the first to claim she will actively participate in "outing" potential "white supremacists" and "haters" (though whether she plans to lock them in a dome and force them to fight each other to their untimely deaths, in the style of her hit movie franchise, is unclear).

Before she engages in any official campaign to seek out the white supremacists hiding in her midst, Lawrence might want to consider the possible ramifications of a misfire: the Twitter account @YesYoureRacist, which has been working to identify alt-righters and white nationalists involved in the Charlottesville rally, mis-identified one rally-goer as Kyle Quinn of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas wound lab supervisor, who was definitely not among the Charlottesville marchers, was forced to go into hiding after receiving hundreds of vulgar messages, including death threats.

Hmm The POWER of Media

Why isn't she interested in hunting down the BLM and Antifa hustlers who started the riot.

Never mind I already know. She is a white guilt P.o.s.

glhs837

Power with Control
Why isn't she interested in hunting down the BLM and Antifa hustlers who started the riot.

Just watching the local CBS affiliate doing a roundtable about Trump press conference. Earnest young white guy was explaining that you can't draw a moral equivalency between the neo nazis and antifa and other leftists groups. Of course, the morality of breaking heads wasnt mentioned. So basically, they nazis are so repugnant that you can take any action, even if it's illegal. That's such a scary mindset.

Watching FOX News (not my choice..... thanx dad...) and they just said there is backfiring from this as innocents are getting caught in the mess.

How unexpected. :coffee:

Edit: I thought it was new info, it's the same poor guy Gurps mentioned in his OP.

Last edited:

BOP

Just watching the local CBS affiliate doing a roundtable about Trump press conference. Earnest young white guy was explaining that you can't draw a moral equivalency between the neo nazis and antifa and other leftists groups. Of course, the morality of breaking heads wasnt mentioned. So basically, they nazis are so repugnant that you can take any action, even if it's illegal. That's such a scary mindset.

It's also a pervasive mindset. I'm seeing it all over the interwebz. Rush had a good segment on that, the synopsis is: what did you expect? Nobody is guilty or responsible for anything. Except white men. They're the devil and to blame for everything wrong with everything in the world.

littlelady

God bless the USA

It is, officially, out of control. God bless US all, everyone. When it comes to caring about what celebs like J Lawrence say, and, actually, listen to them, we are so dunskies. We don't listen to them, but, apparently, a lot of people do. The people, such as herself, think they are untouchable and willl survive the chaos that they are helping to create. Why? Because they think their money will protect them. There are not enough yet, to get Trump un-elected, but they are trying. I don't think 'they' understand what they would be truly up against if America is truly threatened. It is funny that people are scared of white suprems or antifas. They should be truly scared to come up against patriots. Our ancestors/relatives/loved ones will not have died in vain to protect America. Why don't these idiots get that? I know the answer. Because they think they are above it all. Money, influence, and privilege seems to be their shield. But, guess what? If you make true Americans angry enough, that will not protect them. Hell has no furry as a patriot scorned. Hub and I are ready with ammo and kibbles. Bring it!

:patriot:

We don't live a lavish lifestyle. Our cars are 2003 and 2004. I clip coupons, and use Flipp. Hub just recently retired, and we are on a fixed income now. Hub told me, yesterday, that the whoevers are trying to get a bill together to tax inheritance money at 100%. Oh, so that would be more money to pay for people that never did #### in their life. I am ok with that. Not. God bless, America.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So basically, they nazis are so repugnant that you can take any action, even if it's illegal. That's such a scary mindset.

IMHO not so much Nazi's - but ANYONE opposed to the Progressive Agenda - Climate, Gays, OIL, Environment
leftists have been making comments for yrs about wanting to kill Republicans / Conservative for merely existing

way back Alec Baldwin went on a rampage on the air somewhere - he believed Republicans should be drug from their homes and hung

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
True. They will never be happy until white men are dead.

but how many millions have been murdered by Black or African Dictators in the 20th Century since the Colonists left
or Asian in the case of Vietnam or Khmer Rouge or China

Sapidus

Because that is not what happened. Stop watching Fox News. Do you think they threatened someone so much he ran over 20 people?

Last edited:

Sapidus

IMHO not so much Nazi's - but ANYONE opposed to the Progressive Agenda - Climate, Gays, OIL, Environment
leftists have been making comments for yrs about wanting to kill Republicans / Conservative for merely existing

way back Alec Baldwin went on a rampage on the air somewhere - he believed Republicans should be drug from their homes and hung

I've seen that sentiment repeated on here about Dems dozens of times. Stop playing the victim.

Wishbone

Because that is not what happened. Stopmlsotienting to Fox News. Do you think they threatened someone so much he ran over 20 people?

It isn't a matter of "listening" to fox news... It's a matter of many of us "Watched" the video... Even on CNN, MSNBC and a littany of your treasured propagandist networks and it still shows the same event. ANTIFA and BLM instigated the actual violence.

Its what they do, and HAVE BEEN DOING for more than a year now.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Fox News has, also, jumped the shark. It is every man/woman for themselves, at this point. I know where I stand.