Wild Press Ride

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In a jaw dropping spectacle in the lobby of Trump Tower on Tuesday, the President went off on the media while ranting about his response to the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia over the weekend.

[clip]

The Big Three Networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) could not get enough of Trump’s fiery and furious tirade as he went to battle with the press. And their evening news broadcasts later that day were commanded by the coverage of Trump. Minus their commercials and teasers, the total air time the networks set aside for all their news coverage combined was 58 minutes and 38 seconds. Of that total time, they spent 45 minutes and 31 seconds on Trump’s wild press conference (77.6 percent).

The coverage was absolutely pervasive on CBS Evening News, where they dedicated all 21 minutes and 13 seconds of total news time to the Trump show. That’s right. They used 100 percent of their air time to talk about what Trump said or tie racism back to him in someway. Nothing else was talked about from the whole wide world of news.

On NBC Nightly News, their total news time was 18 minutes and 49 seconds. They came in second with their total Trump press conference coverage accumulating for 13 minutes and 18 seconds (70 percent). That meant they only gave five minutes and 31 seconds to all the other possible stories to cover.

Nets Spend 77 Percent of Evening News on Wild Trump Presser

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I appreciate Trump standing up to these fascists on our behalf. I appreciate him speaking the truth, even though they then twist and manipulate it into something he never even hinted at.

I hope Trump is up on his history and knows exactly the violent hatred the Democrats had for Abraham Lincoln, to the point that they assassinated him. I hope he understands that these are mindless soulless cult members and doesn't take it personally.

Hijinx

The press isn't making any headway with Trump supporters, they are just masturbating their liberal retards.

Trump supporters see thru this farce.
Trump is right. There was nothing wrong with his first response that was so shabbily treated by the press.
The media is doing their best to destroy Trump and this nation.

It appears to be working as statues and flags are falling all around us.