Democrats renew calls for Trump impeachment after his Charlottesville response

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jackie Speier - POTUS is showing signs of erratic behavior and mental instability that place the country in grave danger. Time to invoke the 25th Amendment.

:killingme

Democrats renew calls for Trump impeachment after his Charlottesville response

Some House Democrats renewed calls for Congress to impeach President Trump on Tuesday after he resorted to blaming "both sides' for a violent rally in Charlottesville, Va., this past weekend organized by white nationalist groups.

"POTUS is showing signs of erratic behavior and mental instability that place the country in grave danger," said Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., in a tweet Tuesday night. "Time to invoke the 25th Amendment."

Rep. Gwen Moore, D-Wis., also called on Republicans to initiate impeachment proceedings against Trump.

"As we once again hear Donald J. Trump defend those responsible for the deadly riot in Charlottesville and receive praise by hate groups like the KKK and neo-Nazis, the time has come for Republicans and Democrats to put aside our political differences and philosophical debates for a higher cause," Moore said in a statement.

"For the sake of the soul of our country, we must come together to restore our national dignity that has been robbed by Donald Trump's presence in the White House. My Republican friends, I implore you to work with us within our capacity as elected officials to remove this man as our commander-in-chief and help us move forward from this dark period in our nation's history."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These people are either complete drooling morons, insane, or cynical party bots. I'ma go with "cynical party bots". I hope every single one of them loses their job next election.

Wishbone

This is FAR too organized to be just a bunch of jackass millennials.

It is definitely being built and paid for by groups far higher on the food chain.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What idiot decided it would make a big statement to shut the country down and overthrow the government on a SATURDAY?!!

minimal effort, Most Gov workers are already off for the weekend, should be eazy peazy to claim a victory

not like doing it on a Monday morning @ 630 [oh wait they would have to get out of bed before noon]

Hijinx

Fascism to fight alleged Fascism

:killingme

Exactly. These people are involved in a conscious effort to bring down the legitimate administration.

Funny thing is they think that if Trump leaves Hillary will be president.
Plus they forget that anything they start will eventually be met with ressistance from the right.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fascism to fight alleged Fascism

Hide in plain sight is an age old tactic that works.

What's amazing to me is that I have said numerous times - so often that it's becoming my catchphrase, "Yes, nothing says "anti-fascism" like shutting down free speech and free association :yay:" Typically I am ignored and they continue their hate tirade, and the second most popular response is to call me a bunch of derogatory names. Mindless cultists. Discussing anything with them is pointless because they aren't listening - they are way too programmed for that.

Wishbone

Hide in plain sight is an age old tactic that works.

What's amazing to me is that I have said numerous times - so often that it's becoming my catchphrase, "Yes, nothing says "anti-fascism" like shutting down free speech and free association :yay:" Typically I am ignored and they continue their hate tirade, and the second most popular response is to call me a bunch of derogatory names. Mindless cultists. Discussing anything with them is pointless because they aren't listening - they are way too programmed for that.

Avoid humanity.

The Hermit life is great.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Avoid humanity.

The Hermit life is great.

Actually, I'm thinking of a number of way I can make a great deal of money off these tards. I mean, if they're going to be stupid why shouldn't I capitalize on that? My problem is that I'm not very good at scamming people. It's bad karma, and my life is too good now to tempt the gods.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually, I'm thinking of a number of way I can make a great deal of money off these tards. I mean, if they're going to be stupid why shouldn't I capitalize on that? My problem is that I'm not very good at scamming people. It's bad karma, and my life is too good now to tempt the gods.

So just send your ideas over to me to execute. I'm just a bitter ole Confederate with no moral compass...I'll be happy to scam some lefties out of their hard-earned welfare cash. :razz:

Wishbone

Ethics and a conscience have always held me back as well.

:kickcan:

Wishbone

So just send your ideas over to me to execute. I'm just a bitter ole Confederate with no moral compass...I'll be happy to scam some lefties out of their hard-earned welfare cash. :razz:

Tell them you're a confederate Prince...

Do you have enough Confederate money to give them a fair exchange rate?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Tell them you're a confederate Prince...

Do you have enough Confederate money to give them a fair exchange rate?

I've got a huge wad of it. Bought right there at the Gettysburg gift shop, so it must be real. I'm hoarding it until the south rises again.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
But, but, but, what about Russia? Haven't heard a thing about Russia this week. I wish they would decide what they are going to impeach him for.

vince77

Trump's childish behavior has only furthered the cause of those that question his fitness to be President. He's his own worst enemy.