At what point?

Wishbone

At what point will you call the last year and a half of Leftist subversion, riots, arson, destruction and attacks genuine sedition?

These are not protests and have not been for a very long time.

What will it take to cross your personal comfort zone before you believe it to be a genuine threat?

glhs837

Power with Control
At what point will you call the last year and a half of Leftist subversion, riots, arson, destruction and attacks genuine sedition?

What will it take to cross your personal comfort zone before you believe it to be a genuine threat?

Was thinking about that this am while walking the dogs and seeing them try and pull down the statue in Charlottesville, and seeing a sign that read "the people wont rest until the regime is overthrown".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and seeing a sign that read "the people wont rest until the regime is overthrown".

Said overthrow supposedly being coordinated through various events scheduled for November 4th. Interesting times we live in...

stgislander

PREMO Member
Said overthrow supposedly being coordinated through various events scheduled for November 4th. Interesting times we live in...

Might as well let you know now that I'm gonna call in sick on the 3rd so I can prep for Saturday's entertainment.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Might as well let you know now that I'm gonna call in sick on the 3rd so I can prep for Saturday's entertainment.

LOL. I'm sure it will be entertaining all right...and you'll probably get to see Sappy in person if he takes the black mask off.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Me personally, or the country in general?

I already consider them traitors and terrorists. I already believe they are a genuine threat. Why they are allowed to bust up cities and run amok wherever they please is beyond me. Don't the rest of us have rights, too?

If you mean the country in general, don't hold your breath. The progpress is strong and they are spinning hard to keep the cultists in line.

PsyOps

Pixelated

The mindset of the radical left is that they hold the moral high ground, and are justified in committing violence to push their superior agenda; and that is to force all of us to yield to their way. The only thing I haven't fully grasp yet is, what is this "way" they demand? For instance... what are they trying to accomplish by going to Trump Tower in NY and protesting? I mean, I get they hate Trump and want him out of the WH, but do they have a realistic endgame here? The only thing I can really figure, in a more broad way, is they aim to tear down our constitutional government. They believe it is racist, unfair, and lends too much power to law-abiding people. They are government-rule despots. They do not trust people like you and me who simply just want to be free to do what we want. THEY want to dictate what I do, what I own, where I go, how I get there...

As long as they feel they have the moral high ground on things (and this especially includes the media), they will never see things for what they really are.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For instance... what are they trying to accomplish by going to Trump Tower in NY and protesting? I mean, I get they hate Trump and want him out of the WH, but do they have a realistic endgame here?

Venting their Spleen .... seriously they have a RIGHT to give you THEIR OPINION Anytime, All They Time

RE: dude getting a beat down after harassing a Trump Supporter wearing a MANGA hat, in a restaurant

BLM Trolls going into random restaurants on a Sunday morning spouting their invective's

PsyOps

Pixelated
Venting their Spleen .... seriously they have a RIGHT to give you THEIR OPINION Anytime, All They Time

RE: dude getting a beat down after harassing a Trump Supporter wearing a MANGA hat, in a restaurant

BLM Trolls going into random restaurants on a Sunday morning spouting their invective's

I'm sure you have a point in there somewhere :shrug:

Chris0nllyn

The progpress is strong and they are spinning hard to keep the cultists in line.

You certainly won't change the minds of those already deep in it, but you can admit it's a small segment of the population.

Having a complacent press shouldn't mean diddly squat to an informed citizenry that can think for themselves. I'm surprised so many on the right are complaining about that. If people are informed and pay attention to facts, why worry that the press is going to brainwash anyone?

Wishbone

You certainly won't change the minds of those already deep in it, but you can admit it's a small segment of the population. ( Controlled and Exploited by a Fully Formed, Well Financed active Political Party )

Having a complacent press shouldn't mean diddly squat to an informed citizenry that can think for themselves. ( Which depend upon media available for the very information needed )

:rolleyes: