Police spend 11 minutes searching wioman's vagina

Chris0nllyn

Police spend 11 minutes searching woman's vagina

Woman gets pulled over for running a stop light in 2015.

Cops search her car. The story reads that the cops found no marijuana when searching her car, but police say they found 0.02 ounces of marijuana.

Cops then gave her a full cavity search in the parking lot. She refused to pull down her pants, so two officers handcuffed her and held her down for 11 minutes while they probed her as seen on dashcam video. They found nothing in or on her.

Harris County Sheriff's spokesperson Thomas Gilleland said the deputies did everything as they should. Gilleland said the one deputy even wrote in the report that Corley said they could "strip search her if I needed to."
http://abc13.com/news/woman-accuses-officer-of-going-too-far-during-traffic-stop/905180/

After the incident, she complained. The DA dropped the possession and resisting arrest charge and two of the officers who searched her were indicted by a county grand jury June of last year. Those charges were dropped 2 weeks ago.

We asked Harris County prosecutor Natasha Sinclair if "cavity searching" suspects in public constitutes a criminal offense.

"No one in this office stands by the search the way it was conducted. No one condones that. No one thinks it's appropriate. It should not have happened.

However bad decisions, bad judgment may not rise the level of a criminal offense," said Sinclair.
http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/273392586-story

A few weeks before this incident, Texas (where this took place) passed a law that requires police to get a warrant before conducting cavity searches. This law stemmed from a couple similar incidents.

Last edited:

Hijinx

11 Minutes?!?

How deep did it go??? :yikes:

That's not a vagina, that's a cavern.

Anyway without changing the subject. Searching any womans vagina in a parking lot for 1 minute is bs, much less 11 minutes.
Body cavity search's if necessary should be done by person's of the same sex in private.

Of course even then with some dyke officers it could be seen as more than a search.

h3mech

must have been lots of room in there, did they find my keys lol

Cops search her car. The story reads that the cops found no marijuana when searching her car, but police say they found 0.02 ounces of marijuana.

Cops then gave her a full cavity search in the parking lot. She refused to pull down her pants, so two officers handcuffed her and held her down for 11 minutes while they probed her as seen on dashcam video. They found nothing in or on her.

http://abc13.com/news/woman-accuses-officer-of-going-too-far-during-traffic-stop/905180/

After the incident, she complained. The DA dropped the possession and resisting arrest charge and two of the officers who searched her were indicted by a county grand jury June of last year. Those charges were dropped 2 weeks ago.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/local-news/273392586-story

A few weeks before this incident, Texas (where this took place) passed a law that requires police to get a warrant before conducting cavity searches. This law stemmed from a couple similar incidents.

Chris0nllyn

must have been lots of room in there, did they find my keys lol

That's what I'm wondering. How the hell do you dig around for 11 minutes? What are they expecting to find in the remaining 9 minutes they couldn't find in the first 2?

This_person

Cops search her car.

See, one need read no further than this to find the problem. Why in the hell are we, the people, allowing the police to search our cars over running a red light? Who signed out the search warrant? Anyone ever hear of the fourth amendment?

If a cop thinks he can smell or otherwise psychically detect an illegal substance, let him arrest her on suspicion, go to a judge, impound the car, get the warrant, and then search. You know why they won't? Because the vast majority of the time they do (not on "COPS") they don't find anything. And, that's a lot of paperwork just for people's rights, so let's not bother with it, let's just violate people's rights.

Yes, I know SCOTUS allowed it. SCOTUS was wrong.

Chris0nllyn

See, one need read no further than this to find the problem. Why in the hell are we, the people, allowing the police to search our cars over running a red light? Who signed out the search warrant? Anyone ever hear of the fourth amendment?

If a cop thinks he can smell or otherwise psychically detect an illegal substance, let him arrest her on suspicion, go to a judge, impound the car, get the warrant, and then search. You know why they won't? Because the vast majority of the time they do (not on "COPS") they don't find anything. And, that's a lot of paperwork just for people's rights, so let's not bother with it, let's just violate people's rights.

Yes, I know SCOTUS allowed it. SCOTUS was wrong.

Yep. It's too bad the drug war gave us these sorts of "benefits".

Grumpy

If a cop thinks he can smell or otherwise psychically detect an illegal substance,

Had a cop at a seatbelt checkpoint (5 or 6 years ago, maybe longer) smell MJ while talking to me. Told him he must have a great nose since I haven't smoked any or been around any in 40 years.

This_person

Yep. It's too bad the drug war gave us these sorts of "benefits".

T3nXifF.jpg

This_person

Had a cop at a seatbelt checkpoint (5 or 6 years ago, maybe longer) smell MJ while talking to me. Told him he must have a great nose since I haven't smoked any or been around any in 40 years.

Frankly, I don't care if (distraction - who the #### cares if you're wearing your seatbelt but YOU??) if Cheech and Chong are driving, the car is filled with smoke, and it smells to high heaven like pot. If these are the conditions, the search warrant should be easy to get.