Thread: The Mill Bridge Dogs Controversy Heats Up

Post The Mill Bridge Dogs Controversy Heats Up

This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: The Mill Bridge Dogs Controversy Heats Up

Date: 08-16-2017 04:59 PM

Summary: This is a story about a group of those dogs who have been dubbed the Mill Bridge Dogs. They live outside 24/7 at two homes along Mill Bridge Road -- a rural road on the west side of Routes 2/4 in Lusby.

Click here for the full story...

As one that is active in the group regarding these dogs and also one that drives by both houses every day multiple times, I am thoroughly disgusted by Calvert County's Animal Control office that keep telling every one that *cares* that there are no problems with the multiple pit bulls on both properties; which are being bred and sold for profit. That particular female was at least 15 lbs underweight, had no water on a 85 degree day, bowl with old zucchini covered with maggots etc.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier View Post
    As one that is active in the group regarding these dogs and also one that drives by both houses every day multiple times, I am thoroughly disgusted by Calvert County's Animal Control office that keep telling every one that *cares* that there are no problems with the multiple pit bulls on both properties; which are being bred and sold for profit. That particular female was at least 15 lbs underweight, had no water on a 85 degree day, bowl with old zucchini covered with maggots etc.

So sad. The pics of those poor pups are heart wrenching. I hope something will be done about such cruelty. Thanks for your activism on behalf of our furry friends.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 36