We needed one more thread about C'ville

hotbikermama40

shoot! I can't find my 'shocked, shocked I tell you!' face...it's around here somewhere. Let me get back to you on this...

Hijinx

Then there is the lie that 3 people died at Charlottesville

Two of the dead died in a helicopter crash miles away.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You might as well include this one in this thread too. It seems the kid who ran over the crowd had his car hit with a bat.
Was he pissed or just trying to get away?

http://conservativetribune.com/char..._campaign=dailyam&utm_content=libertyalliance
A bat? Are you trying to justify running people over because your car MAY have been hit by a bat? My point is the manipulation of the populace by the former chair of the DNC and current Gov. McAuliffe made these statements on DeRay McKesson's podcast and the VSP are none too happy. I'm sure that everyone that is hoping for tensions to settle do not need to hear lies (?) about alleged cached weapons.

Hijinx

A bat? Are you trying to justify running people over because your car MAY have been hit by a bat? My point is the manipulation of the populace by the former chair of the DNC and current Gov. McAuliffe made these statements on DeRay McKesson's podcast and the VSP are none too happy. I'm sure that everyone that is hoping for tensions to settle do not need to hear lies (?) about alleged cached weapons.

I was pretty sure someone would make that stupid accusation when I posted it. No. I am not excusing the killing of this woman.
I didn't write the article, I merely posted it. If it is true, then it will come out in the court case.
McAuliffe wouldn't have to lie if he had done his job. If the police had been allowed to do their jobs there wouldn't have been a riot.
It's a new thread get it all out there.

If you don't like the articles posted blame the authors, not the messenger.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was pretty sure someone would make that stupid accusation when I posted it. No. I am not excusing the killing of this woman.
I didn't write the article, I merely posted it. If it is true, then it will come out in the court case.
McAuliffe wouldn't have to lie if he had done his job. If the police had been allowed to do their jobs there wouldn't have been a riot.
It's a new thread get it all out there.

If you don't like the articles posted blame the authors, not the messenger.

My apologies to you. I should have written "They" and not you. My target is the Gov and his handling of the event BEFORE it became a situation. What do they say? An ounce of prevention ...

But here is more fallout for McAuliffe:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aclu-fires-back-virginia-governor-203433879.html

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Your point may have been about the governor, his on the other hand was on the reasoning behind the attack. There's a huge legal difference between responding to an aggressive act and responding as terrorist.

Hijinx

My apologies to you. I should have written "They" and not you. My target is the Gov and his handling of the event BEFORE it became a situation. What do they say? An ounce of prevention ...

But here is more fallout for McAuliffe:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aclu-fires-back-virginia-governor-203433879.html

It amazes me how this thing has been twisted.
First even if every person at the rally had been a Nazi/(which they weren't.) They had a permit and a legel right to have their rally and to have it in peace.
Next these left wing groups got the information about the rally and used the media and social nets to create a rival rally.

Without the rival rally there would have been no trouble.
If the police had been used properly there would have been no trouble.
The left wingers came armed with mace , masks, flags, and bats.

Yet the media reports the problem as the White Nationalists.
They aren't fooling right wingers with this BS
Maybe their snowflakes believe it, but the trouble was caused by bad policing and intentional violation of the law by left wingers.

PJay

It amazes me how this thing has been twisted.
First even if every person at the rally had been a Nazi/(which they weren't.) They had a permit and a legel right to have their rally and to have it in peace.
Next these left wing groups got the information about the rally and used the media and social nets to create a rival rally.

Without the rival rally there would have been no trouble.
If the police had been used properly there would have been no trouble.
The left wingers came armed with mace , masks, flags, and bats.

Yet the media reports the problem as the White Nationalists.
They aren't fooling right wingers with this BS
Maybe their snowflakes believe it, but the trouble was caused by bad policing and intentional violation of the law by left wingers.

It was an ambush.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
McAuliffe has always been a sliimy, smarmy bastid. :yay: I swear, I still don't know how Virginia elected him. :rolleyes: