Moving on to our founders

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Republicans have the House and the Senate, and they could protect these monuments if they wanted to. Note that they're not doing it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's a states issue.

True. Exactly as it was only a states issue when it came to secession in the first place. Modern "critics" ignore the simple fact that the Federal government was intentionally made very week and the state's were left sovereign excepting a very few specified exceptions.

Hijinx

True. Exactly as it was only a states issue when it came to secession in the first place. Modern "critics" ignore the simple fact that the Federal government was intentionally made very week and the state's were left sovereign excepting a very few specified exceptions.

I have this feeling that I won't be a Republican much longer. I only wish I could get in touch with all Republicans and lead a march to join one third party.
If we all joined one third party we would have strength and the republican party could go sh1t in their hats.
We don't need to spread ourselves out to different parties, but decide on which one and go there.

This_person

Personally, I flip and flop on secession. The Articles of Confederation had specific ways states could leave the Union, and the Constitution does not. To me, that was not an oversight, but a "Cortez burning his ships" kind of moment.

Outside of that, I fully agree with everything else you said. Repeal the 17th!!!

BOP

Helen Keller could have seen that coming, and she's both blind and dead.

Wishbone

The Republicans have the House and the Senate, and they could protect these monuments if they wanted to. Note that they're not doing it.

They won't. They're cowards and have been for decades.

This is why you NEVER give an enemy an inch of ground... Unless you've laid a trap for him.

PJay

Man that's a tough read, The page keeps jumping up and down while the ads load. I never did get to read it all.

But remember this: Lincoln was white and all whites are racist to blacks.

Yep, thought the same, they did it because he was white.

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Man that's a tough read, The page keeps jumping up and down while the ads load. I never did get to read it all.

But remember this: Lincoln was white and all whites are racist to blacks.

To all blacks? That's a pretty generalized statement...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just watched a CNN clip where their "commentator" ranted on hysterically about the immediate need to remove ALL statues of slaveholders, Washington and Jefferson in particular. This is really picking up momentum..been hearing the same from multiple directions.

Hang on to your hats, folks.

seven

I have this feeling that I won't be a Republican much longer. I only wish I could get in touch with all Republicans and lead a march to join one third party.
If we all joined one third party we would have strength and the republican party could go sh1t in their hats.
We don't need to spread ourselves out to different parties, but decide on which one and go there.

:killingme

Everybody jumpin ship!!!

Hijinx

Everybody jumpin ship!!!

I don't know about everybody but the cowardice and disloyalty of these republicans has about made me puke.
I think the democrats may take back the House and he senate this year.
I know my first question to any republian running will be.

"Do you support President Trump" if the answer is no they can kiss this one vote good bye.

To be perfectly honest, we may as well have a democrat Congress as a Congress of cowards and disloyal back stabbing Republicans.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Everybody jumpin ship!!!

Why do you think that is funny? So, do you want to jump ship to the libprog dem side. I don't think so. Be careful of what you think is funny. If our country changes so drastically, you will be affected, too, unless you are, already, affected. Catch my drift?

I don't know about everybody but the cowardice and disloyalty of these republicans has about made me puke.
I think the democrats may take back the House and he senate this year.
I know my first question to any republian running will be.

"Do you support President Trump" if the answer is no they can kiss this one vote good bye.

To be perfectly honest, we may as well have a democrat Congress as a Congress of cowards and disloyal back stabbing Republicans.

What gets me is the Repubs made Trump sign a contract that he would be loyal to the Repub Party. What a crock. They forgot to include in that contract that they would change their policy, and move left. Such a sad state of affairs. I am truly pissed and sad to watch the destruction of our country. Why is it happening? Never mind, I know the answer. I hope all elitist politicians that don't represent their constituents eat ####, and die. God bless, America, and President Trump. MAGA.

Last edited: