Ut, oh! You done stepped in it now, Paris Hilton!

BOP

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/08...ming-handsome-just-want-attention-fame-525972

Ordinarily we wouldn’t pay much attention to Hilton about anything of note, but when the reality TV star offers insight into the minds of the women who have accused President Trump of sexually harassing them, it might be a good idea to at least give it a listen.

During an interview with Marie Claire, the 36-year-old ‘celebrity’ called the women “opportunists” who are simply looking for fame, money, and even men.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During an interview with Marie Claire, the 36-year-old ‘celebrity’ called the women “opportunists” who are simply looking for fame, money, and even men.

I said that months ago - gold diggers looking for a payday

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why does Mariah Carrey come to mind...

I thought it was JLo going from bed to bed, get a movie from this guy you are dating, break up, go on to the next guy, movie / break up

I mean ya, she married her producer? but I always figured she had some talent ... maybe she got her break bedding a producer 1st :shrug:

gold digging whores = that chick going on exotic vacations with random dudes ...