Was Charlottesville a Soros Funded Set up

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Evidence is turning up from, of all places, the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as Breitbart and others, that this character, Jason Kessler, who organized the suspicious and supposed Alt-Right demonstration in Charlottesville, Va. that blew up in everyone's face, is a cunning lefty holdover from the Occupy Wall Street movement and a former Barack Obama supporter. I smell Soros money, sabotage, and Democrat dirty tricks here.

I've been suspicious of the nature of the violence at this supposed Alt-Right demonstration since the news first began breaking. It is no secret that radical elements in the Democrat left have been routinely utilizing violence when it suits their purposes. We also know via secret tapings by Project Veritas that the Democratic Party has a semi-official director of dirty ops, Dick Creamer, who hires, trains, and emplaces professional disruptors to encounter, engage, and infiltrate conservative demonstrations to foment violence, assuring that the demonstrations then become the targets of negative media attention – naturally, against the conservative side. Creamer was caught on videotape boasting about his nefarious capabilities when he thought he was in friendly company.

So here we now have another blown supposedly conservative demonstration, where violence erupts and people are killed, and guess who just happens to be a ringleader of the various ultra-right to Alt-Right organizations ranging from KKK and neo-Nazis to the kind of patriotic folks who might go to a Flag Day celebration! Um, that would be our vaporous political will o' the wisp, Jason Kessler, whose Occupy activities may well have put him in operational cahoots with high-level Democrat operatives. And owing to the leniency of Virginia open carry laws, too many of Jason's followers just had to parade their personal armories in all their camo combat gear, showing off their minuteman firepower. My first reaction at seeing those clowns strutting down the street like they were in Mosul was, like that of many of my fellow NRA members and military veterans, shaking my fist and yelling at the TV, "No! No! No, you idiots! No!" And that kind of award-winning stupidity makes me wonder if the head planner for the event, Jason Soros...er, Kessler, didn't have that firepower demonstration all lined up and ready to go precisely to make those right-wing tools look just like the fools they were being, while scaring the bejeezus out of the lefties, blacks, and MSM twerps.

Something stinks about Charlottesville

Hijinx

Well it surely does stink.

The whole thing appears to be a production that was planned to make the right look bad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Vice did a "documentary" that aired on HBO on the Charlottesville riot/protest/whatever you want to call it. The story goes that they embedded a reporter in with one of the Nazi groups and she "documented" what was happening. Obviously it made the head Nazi dude look really bad and about as ignorant as a person can be, but what was interesting was that the footage didn't look like on the ground reporting - it looked like a movie. The lighting, the sound, even the characters looked like they were right out of central casting.

Here, you can watch it for yourself:

As you can see, this was not a single camera production - there is lighting and multiple camera angles, suggesting a team and major production. This is unusual because it takes time to set that up; that's not something that just happens on the fly.

You can see several incidents of the "counterprotesters" physically attacking the skinheads, and the leader of Unite the Right clearly states that he's not a Donald Trump fan because of Trump's "Jew son-in-law".

It looks contrived and produced to me, but if it's real and the Nazi types are so crazed and violent, why would that lone little girl feel no qualms about jumping in the van with them to ride along? Wouldn't she be afraid? All those aggressive men and just little old her?

Anyway, it was pretty good and worth a watch.

Hijinx

Vice did a "documentary" that aired on HBO on the Charlottesville riot/protest/whatever you want to call it. The story goes that they embedded a reporter in with one of the Nazi groups and she "documented" what was happening. Obviously it made the head Nazi dude look really bad and about as ignorant as a person can be, but what was interesting was that the footage didn't look like on the ground reporting - it looked like a movie. The lighting, the sound, even the characters looked like they were right out of central casting.

As you can see, this was not a single camera production - there is lighting and multiple camera angles, suggesting a team and major production. This is unusual because it takes time to set that up; that's not something that just happens on the fly.

You can see several incidents of the "counterprotesters" physically attacking the skinheads, and the leader of Unite the Right clearly states that he's not a Donald Trump fan because of Trump's "Jew son-in-law".

It looks contrived and produced to me, but if it's real and the Nazi types are so crazed and violent, why would that lone little girl feel no qualms about jumping in the van with them to ride along? Wouldn't she be afraid? All those aggressive men and just little old her?

It sure looks like it was produced by a movie studio.

Chris0nllyn

Looks like a typical VICE production to me.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Evidence is turning up from, of all places, the Southern Poverty Law Center, as well as Breitbart and others, that this character, Jason Kessler, who organized the suspicious and supposed Alt-Right demonstration in Charlottesville, Va. that blew up in everyone's face, is a cunning lefty holdover from the Occupy Wall Street movement and a former Barack Obama supporter. I smell Soros money, sabotage, and Democrat dirty tricks here.

I've been suspicious of the nature of the violence at this supposed Alt-Right demonstration since the news first began breaking. It is no secret that radical elements in the Democrat left have been routinely utilizing violence when it suits their purposes. We also know via secret tapings by Project Veritas that the Democratic Party has a semi-official director of dirty ops, Dick Creamer, who hires, trains, and emplaces professional disruptors to encounter, engage, and infiltrate conservative demonstrations to foment violence, assuring that the demonstrations then become the targets of negative media attention – naturally, against the conservative side. Creamer was caught on videotape boasting about his nefarious capabilities when he thought he was in friendly company.

So here we now have another blown supposedly conservative demonstration, where violence erupts and people are killed, and guess who just happens to be a ringleader of the various ultra-right to Alt-Right organizations ranging from KKK and neo-Nazis to the kind of patriotic folks who might go to a Flag Day celebration! Um, that would be our vaporous political will o' the wisp, Jason Kessler, whose Occupy activities may well have put him in operational cahoots with high-level Democrat operatives. And owing to the leniency of Virginia open carry laws, too many of Jason's followers just had to parade their personal armories in all their camo combat gear, showing off their minuteman firepower. My first reaction at seeing those clowns strutting down the street like they were in Mosul was, like that of many of my fellow NRA members and military veterans, shaking my fist and yelling at the TV, "No! No! No, you idiots! No!" And that kind of award-winning stupidity makes me wonder if the head planner for the event, Jason Soros...er, Kessler, didn't have that firepower demonstration all lined up and ready to go precisely to make those right-wing tools look just like the fools they were being, while scaring the bejeezus out of the lefties, blacks, and MSM twerps.

Read this article this am, but didn't have time to share it. None of this is happening in a vacuum. It's all orchestrated.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Interesting

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503006785553.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503006785553.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 109

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Don't have a source for this but someone posted it today..
FROM A CHARLOTTESVILLE COPS OWN WORDS:
A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his anger at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protestors. He also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to further the agenda of the elites.
“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“
“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”
Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests – despite police protests against the orders.
“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”
Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us.

PJay

Fox News reporter Doug McKelway was on the scene in Charlottesville and he backs up the police officer’s claims.
“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us.

Douglas McKelway...couldn't remember his name earlier when replying to someone on this forum earlier about this. He was reporting from there all day and I remember him reporting the police were leaving.. McKelway looked stunned...he said he asked them "why?" Reply he was given "too dangerous."

Hijinx

Interesting

Here is where I get another ration of sh1t for defending the driver.

From the news stories I read I assumed that he deliberately drove his car through a crowd of people and this girl was killed.
If this picture is true his car was attacked and he panic'ed and drove into the back of another car and she was between the two cars and was crushed.

They may have a hard time convicting him of a crime.Even with a liberal Judge.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Yes, it was a total setup. Bring down the Trump statue! It is beyond ridiculous, and very scary, indeed. God bless America, and President Trump.

:patriot: