Rush Limbaugh says the Charlottesville attack was a left-wing conspiracy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I saw this earlier in the week,” Limbaugh said, “and I didn’t know what to make of this. But this is from Breitbart: “Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter.” And this comes actually from the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is another hate group. You know, the Democrat Party and the American left is the largest collection of rage and hate in America today.”

“How does one go through a 180-degree shift in ideological commitment in less than a year?” he added. “I was gonna say, maybe one doesn’t. Maybe he still is an Occupy Wall Streeter and maybe he still is a Barack Hussein O supporter.”

“I think we should consider the possibility that the Clintons and the Obamas and the top-down Democrat apparatus, including the media,” he explained, “is very much involved in this, because, like I said yesterday, folks, all of this is organized. None of this is spontaneous.”

“The Drive-bys want you to think that what happened Saturday was a bunch of skinhead, Nazi, white supremacist Klansmen that showed up in Charlottesville, Virginia,” Limbaugh explained. “And just because they showed up, they’re reprehensible, they’re reprobates, they’re creeps, they’re human debris, they’re scum, we gotta get rid of ’em.”

“Whoever they are, these lunatics were out there marching, had a permit,” he continued. “The other side didn’t. There was nothing spontaneous about the opposition.”

Hijinx

“I saw this earlier in the week,” Limbaugh said, “and I didn’t know what to make of this. But this is from Breitbart: “Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama Supporter.” And this comes actually from the Southern Poverty Law Center, which is another hate group. You know, the Democrat Party and the American left is the largest collection of rage and hate in America today.”

“How does one go through a 180-degree shift in ideological commitment in less than a year?” he added. “I was gonna say, maybe one doesn’t. Maybe he still is an Occupy Wall Streeter and maybe he still is a Barack Hussein O supporter.”

“I think we should consider the possibility that the Clintons and the Obamas and the top-down Democrat apparatus, including the media,” he explained, “is very much involved in this, because, like I said yesterday, folks, all of this is organized. None of this is spontaneous.”

“The Drive-bys want you to think that what happened Saturday was a bunch of skinhead, Nazi, white supremacist Klansmen that showed up in Charlottesville, Virginia,” Limbaugh explained. “And just because they showed up, they’re reprehensible, they’re reprobates, they’re creeps, they’re human debris, they’re scum, we gotta get rid of ’em.”

“Whoever they are, these lunatics were out there marching, had a permit,” he continued. “The other side didn’t. There was nothing spontaneous about the opposition.”

I suspect Soroshad a hand in this and possibly paid the attackers.