ANTIFA -not a hate group

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'm in NO way giving a pass to any supremacist group with this post.

antifa.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm in NO way giving a pass to any supremacist group with this post.

View attachment 119636

Ah, but you are. You could post a picture of yourself atop a stack of freshly slaughtered neo-nazis and it still wouldn't excuse your trying to draw moral equivalence between these modern day Normandy Beach class patriots and the slavering mognoloid neos. Nothing else matters. The second you are not talking about the evils of the neo Nazis, you are become an evil blight upon the land whose every utterance is in service to the most evil.

See, I can watch the evening news and learn :) Really, this is the exact argument that's being made unchallenged every day. Not just in the Antifa Evil Lair, but on Fox 5 here in DC.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any pictures of the dead AntiFA demonstrator in all of AntiFA regalia..

Or why don't we know how much she was being paid for being there?

Wishbone

I'm curious as to why we haven't seen any pictures of the dead AntiFA demonstrator in all of AntiFA regalia..

If she could answer, she'd likely say not enough.

Hank

my war

How do you know she was part of that group? Reading about her, I have seen no indication that she was.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Exactly, pretty sure she wasn't antifa. Was one of the "normals". Lots of liberal minded folks were there, just caught up in the meat grinder between the to hate groups. In fact, antifa counts on such "civilian" casualties for maximum press and chaos. And if they were being honest, they would tell you that this death was a gift to them. A young attractive woman killed by the pasty white evil fascist.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Exactly, pretty sure she wasn't antifa. Was one of the "normals". Lots of liberal minded folks were there, just caught up in the meat grinder between the to hate groups. In fact, antifa counts on such "civilian" casualties for maximum press and chaos. And if they were being honest, they would tell you that this death was a gift to them. A young attractive woman killed by the pasty white evil fascist.

That's what I concluded too. There were plenty of people there that were not "members" of any of the extremist groups involved. I'm sure at least some were simply "spectators" even.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Can't get hurt at a riot that you don't attend.

True. However...I managed to get trapped in the middle of a riot once, simply because it started all over the city and generally everywhere between where I was and where my hotel was, on the opposite side of town. Chit can happen.. First time I ever saw water cannons used..up close and almost too personal.

We need more water canons and fewer tacticool teams and armored vehicles.

Hank

my war
True. However...I managed to get trapped in the middle of a riot once, simply because it started all over the city and generally everywhere between where I was and where my hotel was, on the opposite side of town. Chit can happen.. First time I ever saw water cannons used..up close and almost too personal.

I got trapped in a Soccer Mob when I was in Europe.... Holy Hell, it was sketchy!

Wishbone

I've been calling for the return of water cannons for a year but after having time to think about it I believe Gasoline cannons would be far better. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
Can't get hurt at a riot that you don't attend.

I'll bet most of the "normals" had no idea that the radicals were going to turn it into a riot. Still trying to track down meme claiming that Antifa folks went arm to arm forming a human chain to protect some clergy from rampaging Nazis. There's a cool pic of our intrepid black clad heroes standing resolute in front of folks in clerical garb. but that shot doesn't show any actual Nazis. And the accompanying video just shows the Nazis marching down the street and encountering antifa and a brawl happening, but no clergy I can identify. the worst offender of misleading memes seems to be some outfit called Unicorn Riot, I think.

glhs837

Power with Control
I've been calling for the return of water cannons for a year but after having time to think about it I believe Gasoline cannons would be far better. :yay:

Well, once third world dictators started using them on a wide basis to break up peaceful protests and also to use them as weapons to deliberately injure folks, they developed a bad reputation that has put them out of favor. I believe our departments (pretty much) can be trusted to use them responsibly, but most mayors would never give the deployment order.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I believe our departments (pretty much) can be trusted to use them responsibly, but most mayors would never give the deployment order.

and Chicago of all places, ran a black site holding area for a yr and a half

Wishbone

I'll bet most of the "normals" had no idea that the radicals were going to turn it into a riot. Still trying to track down meme claiming that Antifa folks went arm to arm forming a human chain to protect some clergy from rampaging Nazis. There's a cool pic of our intrepid black clad heroes standing resolute in front of folks in clerical garb. but that shot doesn't show any actual Nazis. And the accompanying video just shows the Nazis marching down the street and encountering antifa and a brawl happening, but no clergy I can identify. the worst offender of misleading memes seems to be some outfit called Unicorn Riot, I think.

See, I don't buy that!

ANYONE who caught a glimpse of ANY of the last nine months of chaos knows better!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How do you know she was part of that group? Reading about her, I have seen no indication that she was.

So she was a local? From Charlottesville, just an innocent bystander that got caught up in the movement?

I also see where the press states she was "just crossing the street" but in the video nobody was just crossing the street, they were marching down the middle of the street.

Hank

my war
So she was a local? From Charlottesville, just an innocent bystander that got caught up in the movement?

I also see where the press states she was "just crossing the street" but in the video nobody was just crossing the street, they were marching down the middle of the street.

Just because she was there, doesn't mean she was affiliated with any certain group. You do a good job of ASSuming though... Carry on...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Just because she was there, doesn't mean she was affiliated with any certain group. You do a good job of ASSuming though... Carry on...

The media seems to be attempting to keep the connection quiet by not mentioning it at all.. and of course more pictures of a much younger, more innocent victim.

It's mentioned a few places where she was there protesting, and counter protesting as part of the AntiFA group, but no mention of her affiliation in any MSM piece.

Hank

my war
The media seems to be attempting to keep the connection quiet by not mentioning it at all.. and of course more pictures of a much younger, more innocent victim.

It's mentioned a few places where she was there protesting, and counter protesting as part of the AntiFA group, but no mention of her affiliation in any MSM piece.

Riggghhhhtt... Everything is a media conspiracy! :crazy: