Barcelona terror attack

Wishbone

ID'd....

Any guesses?

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED: The first suspect identified as linked to the Barcelona terror attack is a Moroccan citizen named Driss Oukabir who lived in Spain legally, investigators revealed Thursday.

PJay

It's still up in air on the real name of the person. Driss Oukabir is claiming his ID was stolen. He thinks his brother stole it.

Still developing..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not newsworthy when you got neo-Nazis in Charlottesville.

Not so fast. Some of the braniacs over on CNN have determined that what happened in Barcelona was a "copy cat crime" caused by the incident in Charlottesville. I bet the one in Finland is too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Not so fast. Some of the braniacs over on CNN have determined that what happened in Barcelona was a "copy cat crime" caused by the incident in Charlottesville. I bet the one in Finland is too.

Let me know when the skin heads start yelling Allahu Akbar. :coffee:

glhs837

Power with Control

I actually posted that bit o' madness on my FB this AM. Now, were it on some semi-related bloggy type thing, I could allow them some deniability, but this was Wolf Blitzer. Really, you think there's a freaking linkage because they were BOTH VEHICLES?!!!!! Holy mother of GOD!!!!! WHAT THE FLYING HELL?

Hijinx

I actually posted that bit o' madness on my FB this AM. Now, were it on some semi-related bloggy type thing, I could allow them some deniability, but this was Wolf Blitzer. Really, you think there's a freaking linkage because they were BOTH VEHICLES?!!!!! Holy mother of GOD!!!!! WHAT THE FLYING HELL?

I suppose we have to wonder how ridiculous the media can get before they realize they are making fools of themselves.