Vigilante Protesters Start To Dig

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Year Zero: Vigilante Protesters Start To Dig Up Remains Of Confederate General

On Tuesday, with respect to tearing down Confederate monuments, President Trump bravely stood before the world and asked, "Where does it end?" The media responded by ridiculing the notion that such a thing could get out of hand. And now we have vigilante protesters starting to dig up the remains of Confederate Lt. General Nathan Bedford Forrest:

A group of protesters who want the body of an alleged Ku Klux Klan leader removed from their city have broken the soil over the grave.

The campaigners claim it has taken officials in Memphis, Tennessee, too long to exhume Nathan Bedford Forrest — who was a lieutenant general in the Confederate States Army. ...

Members of the protest group, who call themselves the Commission on Religion and Racism, removed only a small patch of grass from the park, but threatened to return with heavy machinery to tear down the wartime symbol.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Exhume him and....do what with his remains? Burn them and dance around firing off AKs like the savages in the Middle East #### holes do?

Rommey

I'm pretty sure every state has laws against digging up graves without a court order. Furthermore, all Confederate soldiers are legally considered US Veterans, so I guess the Federal Government could step in and enact a law to protect those graves (I couldn't find a reference that the Federal Government has such a law currently).

Hijinx

That grave has been there for years and it hasn't harmed a soul.
These people digging at it would be the first to call those who would protect it racist.

But I don't know of a white racist yet who has torn down statues and attempted to dig up the dead.

It's time this racism thing was re studied and the true racists were pointed out.

littlelady

God bless the USA
that's probably what they would like to do....and spit on them and other gross nasty stuff

This is the thing. You would think that no one thinks they have a right to desecrate a grave. How would they feel if it was done to them, or their loved ones; no matter what belief? I can tell you right now, if this desecration was done to these anarachist's relatives, they would have a #### fit. Welcome to America, such as She is, now. Poor Lady. Sad.