Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Can the insanity get any worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    he did. that's why we are having an investigation.
    Comey testified Trump did not obstruct. You really should stop trying to make things the way you want them to be.

"Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

You did not take trumps hope as anything other than words, and now you want to turn that same word into an actual threat. That is the definition of hypocrisy.
    Trump's hope for what? Are you talking about Trump hoping Comey would drop the investigation? Wow, you're really going to conflate these two issues: the hope to drop an investigation and the hope for someone to be murdered? I will admit that you have a way of causing me to struggle to find words to describe this line of thinking.

Let me make this clear:

Comey testified that Trump did not obstruct. I gave you the video. So, it was a WISH, a request, a desire, a "please see to it that you don't go through with this"... on an investigation.

Nadal hoped Trump would be assassinated, murdered, an end to his life at the hand of another... She is an elected leader calling for the murder of someone.

Forget it... there is not reasoning with your kind of bizarre thinking. I know you'll take it, but you can have your last insane word on this.
    Last edited by PsyOps; 08-22-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Because one was not followed by "the President is assinated". It's not that tough to figure out, boy. Or use this criteria, if you are too obtuse to get it: "which of the two statements gets you a visit from the Secret Service"?
    Which of the two gets you a special counsel and congressional hearings?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Trump's hope for what? Are you talking about Trump hoping Comey would drop the investigation? Wow, you're really going to conflate these two issues: the hope to drop an investigation and the hope for someone to be murdered? I will admit that you have a way of causing me to struggle to find words to describe this line of thinking.

Let me make this clear:

Comey testified that Trump did not obstruct. I gave you the video. So, it was a WISH, a request, a desire, a "please see to it that you don't go through with this"... on an investigation.

Nadal hoped Trump would be assassinated, murdered, an end to his life at the hand of another... She is an elected leader calling for the murder of someone.

Forget it... there is not reasoning with your kind of bizarre thinking. I know you'll take it, but you can have your last insane word on this.
    There is nothing insane about applying the same interpretation to the word hope in both cases.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Comey testified Trump did not obstruct. You really should stop trying to make things the way you want them to be.

​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Which of the two gets you a special counsel and congressional hearings?
    Neither

There is nothing insane about applying the same interpretation to the word hope in both cases.
    I would agree, not insane. Just inaccurate (intentional, or out of ignorance, I'm not 100% sure.)

That really is bull####, I'm sure you're doing it intentionally.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Neither

I would agree, not insane. Just inaccurate (intentional, or out of ignorance, I'm not 100% sure.

That really is bull####, I'm sure you're doing it intentionally.
    This is the thing. All of this crap was just under the surface, and would have stayed there if Hillary was elected, and the US would have been doomed, forever. Well, she wasn't. Now, we were given a temporary reprieve, to stop the crap. Whether Americans like Trump, voted for him, or want to use him as a scapegoat, I cannot say. But, it is a good thing that Trump was elected. It stopped the insanity, but caused more insanity. This is what We were facing if another Dem had been voted POTUS. We would have gone out without a peep. As far as draining the swamp, I don't think it will ever happen, but at least Trump is speaking out about it. Listened to Pence tonight who was awesome, and listening to Trump, now. God bless, America.

They are chanting CNN sucks.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 67