Let's play a game

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let's play "Guess What I'm Thinking"

Background: Chris Cantwell is the Unite the Right leader in the Vice documentary on Charlottesville that aired on HBO.

So read the comment, and the reply, and guess what I'm thinking. :smile:

irony.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I do want to say that I have no problem publicly shaming this guy. I think that's the best way to fight socially unacceptable behavior: shame them and publicly disapprove. HOWEVER.....

Guess what I'm thinking. :smile:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I do want to say that I have no problem publicly shaming this guy. I think that's the best way to fight socially unacceptable behavior: shame them and publicly disapprove. HOWEVER.....

Guess what I'm thinking. :smile:

I think it would involve an electric chair, gun, or noose. That is what I am thinking. :lol: I am scared, vrai. Our country has gone all lunatic on US. God bless America, President Trump, and all the brave ones that tried to save US.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The tactic would never affect Antifa. They have no shame, their animals and there's just too damn many of them right now. Perhaps spraying for them, some potent insecticide. When the cops could pick them up and throw them in the dumpster.

Yeah I am kind of amused by this whole handwringing over the white supremacists and KKK.

Do You realize up until now they had all but weathered and dried up, almost completely disappeared? The last time they had a surge was during the mid to late 90s and it petered out pretty fast.

If they ceased giving them any attention theyd complete the process and vanish.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it would involve an electric chair, gun, or noose. That is what I am thinking. :lol: I am scared, vrai. Our country has gone all lunatic on US. God bless America, President Trump, and all the brave ones that tried to save US.

The tactic would never affect Antifa. They have no shame, their animals and there's just too damn many of them right now. Perhaps spraying for them, some potent insecticide. When the cops could pick them up and throw them in the dumpster.

Yeah I am kind of amused by this whole handwringing over the white supremacists and KKK.

Do You realize up until now they had all but weathered and dried up, almost completely disappeared? The last time they had a surge was during the mid to late 90s and it petered out pretty fast.

If they ceased giving them any attention theyd complete the process and vanish.

Neither of those are what I'm thinking.

C'mon, folks, it's right there. We have threads a mile long discussing it.

Hijinx

There is a plot to bring down America. To change our way of Government. This is a tool being used for that.Divide and conquer.
So this man is banned , who is next?

I can tell you that if Antifa, and black lives matter and the lunatic left are not brought under some sort of control so that people who oppose them cannot demonstrate peacefully
A lot more people are going to join this a-hole.;

This plot against Trump has to stop.
America depends on it.
It doesn't matter if you hate Trump, the Governance of this country depends on the election and the peaceful way we have transitioned.
Destroy that and the whole thing collapses.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My first thought is, it won't end with just white supremacists. All white people will be targeted.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Let's play "Guess What I'm Thinking"

Background: Chris Cantwell is the Unite the Right leader in the Vice documentary on Charlottesville that aired on HBO.

So read the comment, and the reply, and guess what I'm thinking. :smile:

View attachment 119648

Im guessing that, to put it delicately, you'd put out for him just to piss off the lefties.

Wishbone

So, go out to said businesses, get refused, file lawsuit, precident has ALREADY been set thanks to activist judges...

If he were to "Selectively, methodically and rather rapidly" target some of the lefties favorite businesses.

I like this idea! :yay:

Crush enemies, see them driven before you.... Will you lead?