Gutless GOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What do Democrats, the mainstream media, Mitt Romney, John Kasich, John McCain, and Marco Rubio all have in common? All have publicly joined together to legitimize Antifa, a leftwing terrorist group dedicated to silencing and crushing the political Right.

At first, in order to protect and inspire Antifa, to keep their shock troops safely under the radar as they mobilized across the country with the explicit intent of using violence to disrupt or cancel free speech events, the media chose to ignore Antifa, or chalked up their organized violence to spontaneous protests.

Even after the horror shows Antifa produced in Berkeley, Chicago, San Jose, Washington DC, at various Trump events, Saturday in Charlottesville (against white supremacists) and Sunday in Seattle (against everyday Trump supporters), the media fought to ignore them as a means to keep the narrative focused on Antifa's targets, as a means to justify the violence these targets "provoked."

[clip]

You see, this is how it works...

1. In city after city, Democrat politicians order the police to stand down, which allows...

2. The leftwing Antifa terrorists access to peaceful protesters.

3. Finally in Charlottesville the Left's goal is achieved. A horrible thing happens, a woman is killed by a white nationalist using his car as a murder weapon.

4. Finally, after numerous tries in numerous cities, the Left and the national media now believe it has license to do whatever it takes to destroy their political foes on the Right.

5. The Washington Post publishes an editorial justifying violence.

6. Gutless, morally illiterate, power-hungry establishment Republicans validate numbers 1-5.

Good God, what will #7 be?

Gutless GOP Leaders Legitimize Antifa's Political Terrorism

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They are gutless and they're terrified of being called racist because that is a career killer. The second the media decides to target you, you're done. And any little thing can trigger them.

It appears Trump is the only non-racist in this bunch because he doesn't fear black people or think they are stupid animals and you can't expect any better of them (like the Dems and Republicans do).

Hijinx

They are gutless and they're terrified of being called racist because that is a career killer. The second the media decides to target you, you're done. And any little thing can trigger them.

It appears Trump is the only non-racist in this bunch because he doesn't fear black people or think they are stupid animals and you can't expect any better of them (like the Dems and Republicans do).

The blacks I can almost understand. It isn't all black, just the ones who hate for the love of hating.But the whites that have joined with them, what is their goal?
I believe the goal is to bring down our system of government. The blacks are being used by someone behind the scenes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The blacks I can almost understand. It isn't all black, just the ones who hate for the love of hating.But the whites that have joined with them, what is their goal?
I believe the goal is to bring down our system of government. The blacks are being used by someone behind the scenes.

You say "the blacks", but this is mostly white people. White people elected Barack Obama, not black people. White people allow this rioting and acting out, not black people. I know a number of black Americans who reject this crap and if we pay attention we will see them speaking out against the violence and racism disguised as "caring".

It's not "the blacks" being used to foment hatred, it's mindless animals being led by cult leaders. Race is used as a motivator and excuse, but that's not what's behind all this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fascists on the left have been using that Truncheon for yrs to shout down Republicans for years

Racist
Climate Denier
Hate Women
Anti-Gay

Chris0nllyn

So, what's the plan? Continue to vote for the next guy with an "R" after his name in hopes something changes?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, what's the plan? Continue to vote for the next guy with an "R" after his name in hopes something changes?

That's never been my plan..not since 2012 anyway.

I don't see anything I could form a plan around..I don't see anyone doing any rational planning at all. Nobody...anywhere. I think we're screwed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I voted for Donald Trump, not his R. In fact, he gained my admiration when I saw that the Rs were having a #### fit at the thought of him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why do I believe if Jeb or Kasich or <name your GOP establishment type> had become president these boneheads wouldn't be taking this position. This is, to me, only about Trump and their loathing for the man.

Chris0nllyn

I voted for Donald Trump, not his R. In fact, he gained my admiration when I saw that the Rs were having a #### fit at the thought of him.

Right, but this thread is on the GOP in Congress. A presidential election isn't changing that.

How do we change who is in Congress in general, on both sides?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do I believe if Jeb or Kasich or <name your GOP establishment type> had become president these boneheads wouldn't be taking this position. This is, to me, only about Trump and their loathing for the man.

Does the name George W. Bush ring any bells? How about Ronald Reagan? Richard Nixon?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How do we change who is in Congress in general, on both sides?

Well, first we get rid of identity politics, and that include race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and political party.
Then we educate the voting public to look at all sides of an issue and take all opinions into consideration.
We get everyone to respect other opinions and come together and compromise to find solutions that are palatable to all.
We demand that the news media report only factual information, and cover all important news, and we demand that they keep opinion and editorializing out of it.
All voters must be up on the candidates, know what they stand for and their positions on the issues, including the history of each candidate.

Then we all flap our arms and fly to the moon for tea with the unicorns.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What about them?

If it were any Republican - any one of them at all - the Left would still be making crazy accusations and painting them as racist, woman-hating, war mongering, etc. I've heard that song so many times I can sing it like an earworm.

The GOP is just capitalizing on TrumpHate to hopefully score political points, but it's not going to work. Apparently John McCain has forgotten how that worked for him in 2000 when the Left was singing his praises because he'd have been soooo much better than Chimpy McChimperson, and then in 2008 when he actually got the nomination they turned on him like a pack of rabid wolves. Republicans are stupid that way.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because, Psy? They didn't loathe him until he ran for President against the establishment elite. Up until that point he was widely lauded and admired across the aisle. So it's not "the person" they hate - it's fear of being outed in their corruption and evil that's causing them to lose their hivemind.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If it were any Republican - any one of them at all - the Left would still be making crazy accusations and painting them as racist, woman-hating, war mongering, etc. I've heard that song so many times I can sing it like an earworm.

The GOP is just capitalizing on TrumpHate to hopefully score political points, but it's not going to work. Apparently John McCain has forgotten how that worked for him in 2000 when the Left was singing his praises because he'd have been soooo much better than Chimpy McChimperson, and then in 2008 when he actually got the nomination they turned on him like a pack of rabid wolves. Republicans are stupid that way.

Okay, but (removing the fact that I believe McCain, et al are left anyway), we're not talking about the left - as in liberal democrats; we're talking about the "gutless GOP" and their joining the cause of the democrat left. I'm saying that if any of the establishment candidates had won, these "gutless GOP" types wouldn't be so gutless; they'd be defending that president with every ounce of their blood. Certainly the democrats would keep doing what they're doing, but those establishment GOPers are only doing this because it's Trump.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Because, Psy? They didn't loathe him until he ran for President against the establishment elite. Up until that point he was widely lauded and admired across the aisle. So it's not "the person" they hate - it's fear of being outed in their corruption and evil that's causing them to lose their hivemind.

That's, more or less, to my point. Where does Reagan, W, and Nixon come into play here; except that the left and media are just doing what they do?

This is really a new level of hate that I've not seen in my adult life. And I lived through Reagan, HW, and W. My memory of things are pretty fresh in that regard.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If it were any Republican - any one of them at all - the Left would still be making crazy accusations and painting them as racist, woman-hating, war mongering, etc.

look at the Elections when Obama was running ....
you could tell which Republican was up in the polls in a given week, by the rise in attacks and vitriol

McCain was cool dude until he went up against Obama

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Up until that point he was widely lauded and admired across the aisle.

so was Senator Packwood 'the kissing senator'

until the left wanted his seat -
BOOM suddenly all the ethics charges for 'un-wanted' kiss on the cheek or hug
something he had done all his career and femi-nazis never ONCE complained
he was from Washington to Oregon, more to the point a 'moderate' that worked with Dems constantly

until it was expedient to assassinate him politically - yes this went down during the Clinton yrs IIRC