Charlottesville Fallout

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jake Tapper has gone off the Reservation, how long can he keep it up :shrug:

:snacks:

In case you missed it, he is calling out / or attention to the fact AntiFA - thrashed several reporters in Charlottesville

and apparently Wolf B - tried to make the assertion Barcelona is a copy cat of Charlottesville

Wishbone

He's not the only one drinking from the fountain of stupid! Spend 10 mins listening to Don Lemon or Wolf Blitzkreig.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't see it because I avoid Jake Tapper like the plague. I'd rather watch monkey pelting each other with feces than listen to one word out of Jake Tapper's blow hole.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What I don't understand is during those riots I see people are swinging and punching at random. How do you know who to punch? It's not like they have uniforms on. I get that a skinhead will target a minority but a BLMer, how do they pick out their target? Look for the rebel flag? Same question during those soccer riots that were so popular in Europe a few years ago. I prefer organized chaos similar to the NBA, NHL or the MMA, They know how to rumble.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Not sure what made him pipe up like that, but don't get used to it.

I'm not, I could careless about JT .....
I'm just surprised he stepped off the RES unless he is more down for 'journalists' as a group, then the Progressive Propaganda

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Man pepper sprays ‘Soldiers Reunion Parade' participants in Newton

During the parade, Channel 9 saw that one man with a gun was taken into custody. Eyewitness News reporter Dave Faherty witnessed the incident and said the man went over to some Civil War re-enactors and pepper sprayed them.

The Civil War re-enactors and members of the Sons of the Confederacy were protecting a Confederate monument at the old courthouse.

Two parade participants notified police that a man with pepper spray was following the Confederate veteran re-enactors.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
MISSION HILLS (CBSLA.com) — Several people stopped by a statue of Father Junipero Serra in a park across from Mission San Fernando on Thursday after a photo made the rounds on social media appearing to show the statue had been vandalized.

A picture circulating Facebook showed the statue spray-painted red and the word “murder” written on Serra in white.

“I came because some friends posted a photo of the defaced statue and I wanted to see if it was in fact correct,” Paul Minette said.

The photo comes at a time when many are calling for the removal of controversial statues. Some argue Serra is not the saint the Catholic Church paints him out to be. Instead, they claim he used California Indians and destroyed part of their culture.

“I think the statue should come down from this park, and then put some appreciation to the Native people that live here,” Cristian Ramirez said.

“It’s a beautiful park for people to enjoy and for others to come and take that away from us is wrong,” Minette said.

Some people say there’s no room in the park for graffiti.

Junipero Serra Statue Vandalized In Mission Hills

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

During the parade, Channel 9 saw that one man with a gun was taken into custody. Eyewitness News reporter Dave Faherty witnessed the incident and said the man went over to some Civil War re-enactors and pepper sprayed them.

The Civil War re-enactors and members of the Sons of the Confederacy were protecting a Confederate monument at the old courthouse.

Two parade participants notified police that a man with pepper spray was following the Confederate veteran re-enactors.

Only one nut job..that's encouraging at least.

Hijinx

Being a Civil war re-enactor used to be a pretty safe and harmless hobby for a lot of people.
I guess it won't be so safe any more..