Trump Senior Adviser Steve Bannon Leaving White House

seven

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...-440552643.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

President Donald Trump's senior strategist Steve Bannon is leaving the White House, two senior administration officials told NBC News Friday.

The New York Times had reported Trump told aides he had decided to remove the former head of the conservative Breitbart News. The decision comes in the wake of the deadly violence at a Virginia white nationalist rally and following reports his position was precarious after tensions with other members of Trump's administration.

Bannon, 63, has been credited as a link between Trump and his conservative, populist base of supporters but has been fiercely criticized for his nationalist beliefs.

Source: Trump Senior Adviser Steve Bannon Leaving White House - NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...l?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand#ixzz4q7wKm9ha
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

Hijinx

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...-440552643.html?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand

President Donald Trump's senior strategist Steve Bannon is leaving the White House, two senior administration officials told NBC News Friday.

The New York Times had reported Trump told aides he had decided to remove the former head of the conservative Breitbart News. The decision comes in the wake of the deadly violence at a Virginia white nationalist rally and following reports his position was precarious after tensions with other members of Trump's administration.

Bannon, 63, has been credited as a link between Trump and his conservative, populist base of supporters but has been fiercely criticized for his nationalist beliefs.

Source: Trump Senior Adviser Steve Bannon Leaving White House - NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...l?_osource=SocialFlowFB_DCBrand#ixzz4q7wKm9ha
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

I think it's best that Bannon move on.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good. It's good for trump to be loyal to people that got him there, but stupid to keep them in key positions if they only cause trouble. Bannon was trouble. He'll still be useful for trump outside the immediate inner circle, though.

Maybe the Donald is learning? Hopefully?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Good. It's good for trump to be loyal to people that got him there, but stupid to keep them in key positions if they only cause trouble. Bannon was trouble. He'll still be useful for trump outside the immediate inner circle, though.

Maybe the Donald is learning? Hopefully?

Kelly might be getting the inner workings more coordinated and under control. I cringed when I heard reported some of those "off the record" remarks attributed to Bannon recently.

Midnightrider

Kelly might be getting the inner workings more coordinated and under control. I cringed when I heard reported some of those "off the record" remarks attributed to Bannon recently.

:killingme
pussy. that's DJT and the best people he could surround himself with

Wishbone

Didn't think so.

Do you feel cool making statements you know are untrue? Do you feel a bit hypocritical when you ask others to back up their assertions?

Oh, good one. :rolleyes:

You're cute for sticking up for your bestie though.
:lmao:

Gilligan is doing fine by himself. ... I just like ####ing with you marxist ####bots wherever/whenever possible. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why? Did you read them in context or just the bits and pieces the LSM chose to put out there?

The ones that were supposed to be off the record were the most explicit. Of course he thought they were off the record too, so....

His "no real military options" regarding North Korea..only heard that in several snip reports. Was it part of a much longer statement or series of questions?

Not that it mattes much now...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The ones that were supposed to be off the record were the most explicit. Of course he thought they were off the record too, so....

His "no real military options" regarding North Korea..only heard that in several snip reports. Was it part of a much longer statement or series of questions?

Not that it mattes much now...

The full remarks, in context, that I saw weren't all that. In fact, they were perfectly reasonable and I didn't understand what the hullabaloo was about until I saw the snipped version.

You have to wonder why he was talking with the NYT anyway. I'll bet that's why he was canned, for sneaking around and colluding with the enemy.