Steve Bannon out!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Report just came in that Bannon has been fired.

I'm not surprised; Bannon seemed to be fanning the post-Charlottesville flames and then contradicted the President on the North Korean military situation...

PJay

1. F̶l̶y̶n̶n̶
2. S̶p̶i̶c̶e̶r̶
3. P̶r̶i̶e̶b̶u̶s̶
4. M̶o̶o̶c̶h̶ ̶
5 .B̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶
6. Gorka
7. Miller
8. KellyAnne
9. Pence
10. Trump

PJay

Wish we could resurrect some of the Great's > John Wayne first to whip us back in shape....

Toxick

Splat
watching our country turn into a sewer.

Present tense?

It started turning into a sewer 3 administrations ago. It's merely sinking deeper into the lumpy liquid #### that already entombs it.

PS: Is it just me, or does Steve Bannon always look like if he stands up, a pile of Cheeto crumbs will fall off his mustard stained wife-beater t-shirt?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bannon was fired because the Left demanded he be fired. They're demanding everyone in Trump's administration be fired, including Trump.

I give zero craps about Steve Bannon personally and had never even heard of him until he became an "advisor" or whatever to Trump, but at what point do we tell them to jam it and win their own elections if they want to choose people for White House positions?

That hit piece the NYT did on Bannon was a disgrace. They publish these tidbits and you're like, "Wow, this guy is unstable." Then you see the whole interview and the remarks in context, and they sound perfectly reasonable. But, alas, he has been branded a KKK member by the losers of the election, so we must do as they say or they'll call us names and be mean.

AND the Left is all fainting in the streets at the least little whiff of racism when it comes to Donald Trump, while ignoring the terrorist sympathizers within their own party (I'm talking to you, Barack Obama). Because, as we all know, racists are WAY worse than terrorists.