Missouri Democrat Retweets Holocaust Reference

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Missouri Democrat Retweets Holocaust Reference To Justify Not Stepping Down After Trump Assassination Comment

Screen-Shot-2017-08-18-at-9.55.10-AM.png

The Missouri Democrat who made a comment on Facebook about hoping for President Trump's assassination just re-tweeted a Holocaust reference to justify her decision not to resign over the Facebook comment.

State Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal came under fire for writing "I hope Trump is assassinated!" in response to a comment on Facebook. She deleted that comment, but it has been immortalized through screenshots; Chappelle-Nadal is now resisting pressure from her own party to step down.

I am not resigning. When POC are respected by this WH & they are willing to do real work, I'll sit down with them. People are traumatized! https://t.co/rmsL4pQSTg

— MariaChappelleNadal (@MariaChappelleN) August 18, 2017

BOP

Something's fishy about that, to wit: Demonrats NEVER, EVER ask anyone in their party to step down. Well, unless they agree with a Republican.

Hijinx

Something's fishy about that, to wit: Demonrats NEVER, EVER ask anyone in their party to step down. Well, unless they agree with a Republican.

I am telling you these people are crazy. Trump has won many awards for his not being a racist.

How many has this scumbag won.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That woman is psychotic and her district needs to rise up and get rid of her ass. She reminds me of Cynthia what's her name, out of Georgia back in the day. Wild eyed, insane. In fact, Maxine Waters reminds me of her, too, but I have no hope that her ghetto district will put the pipe down long enough to demand her removal.

Wishbone

That woman is psychotic and her district needs to rise up and get rid of her ass. She reminds me of Cynthia what's her name, out of Georgia back in the day. Wild eyed, insane. In fact, Maxine Waters reminds me of her, too, but I have no hope that her ghetto district will put the pipe down long enough to demand her removal.

Mckinney

Her district replaced her with Hank "Guams gonna tip over" Johnson.

Makavide

Not too talkative
Quote (mis-)Interpretation

I am not resigning. When POC are respected by this WH & they are willing to do real work, I'll sit down with them.. People are traumatized! https://t.co/rmsL4pQSTg

— MariaChappelleNadal (@MariaChappelleN) August 18, 2017

now I understand grammar and twitter do not always go hand in hand, but is she trying to say:

"When POC are respected by this WH, I'll sit down with them."

and

"When POC are willing to do real work, I'll sit down with them."

??

Clem72

Trump has won many awards for his not being a racist.

Awards? Is there some competitive not-racist event I missed? Did Trump win first place not racist, or was he place/show in the not racist competition?